InklingBear

The Pony After Me (T.P.A.M.)

Given I just tried to listen to some of their music, at least three different songs worth, and couldn't stand a second of it, then I'm over the moon they broke up. :moonjuice:

TPAM really likes them some Wagakki Band. Here's a little sample below if you aren't familiar with them:

No, I haven't added any of those to my collection yet.

TPAM feels old because they just perused the Memorial Day sales from the hardware store.

Correct. Though when I was a wee lad, I did want a mermaid doll. Because fish.

TPAM enjoys peanut butter, whether or not it's slathered on a pine cone and sprinkled with seeds.

Nah. Prefer 'em fresh. I mean, who knows where those other tires have been? They may not wash their treads after getting getting their oil changed, and as a result there could all sorts of bacteria on that skunk. At least if I run it down I know I'm doing it with clean tires. :awesomecheer::hurrr:

TPAM can beat a Final Fantasy Randomizer seed with a forced party of all White Mages, Entrance & Town Shuffle on, Alternate Final Boss, Unleashed Warmech, Randomized Enemy Scripts, Unsafe Pirates, Random Enemy Status Attacks, Randomized Enemy Trap Tiles, Full Item Shuffle, Extended Open Progression, Zozo Melmond, Prices & Enemy Stats set to 20%-500%, Bosses to 100%-500%, Random Weapons & Armor in Shops, "Item Magic," and +20% per Key Item XP/Gold Progressive Scaling, or as I like to call it, fun.*

* And don't forget, all great Rando Warriors should remember that TYRO IS FOOD, NOT FRIEND, and to ALWAYS GO MERMAIDS. :dealwithit:

in the words of the Engineer

Nope

TPAM has to Stop Gordon from completing his plans for world domination

Image result for thomas the tank engine meme

Setting random fires while trying to murder Aphrodite, Goddess of Love? Yes, this does INDEED sound like fun. :gleepony:

TPAM would enjoy seeing a monster girl version of Equestria Girls. Mermaid Applejack, Kitsune Rainbow Dash, Ghost Pinkie Pie, Centaur Twilight, Doggirl Rarity, Vampire Fluttershy, and Human Sunset would be awesome to watch... :popcorn: