InklingBear

The Pony After Me (T.P.A.M.)

False. I am actually a time-traveling 1991 Mitsubishi Gallant in a human-shaped meat suit. :dealwithit:

TPAM has watched at least one GDQ marathon in the last five years.

Nah. I'm more of a Crisco person myself, so I don't care much for PAM. :awesomecheer:

TPAM has been absorbed in an event going on right now. For me, I've been practically watching races non-stop from currently ongoing Fabul Gauntlet Tournament.

It's true, I've been hypnotized by the clusterfyay over the US President's declaration of emergency.

TPAM is affected by this whole coronavirus thing somehow!

I do sunburn easily, but that being said, I don't dread the coming sun.  If I am out during the day, there are precautions I can take (sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, etc.). 

TPAM is using an old computer.

I mean, it's 4.5 years old now, but not as old as the computer it recently replaced? Got promoted from "hobby project" to "main PC" after the Precursor Relic finally ceased function.

TPAM does not build their own PCs.

Well I'm an Agent of Fortune for Fires of Unknown Origin thanks to the Secret Treaties. Does that count?

TPAM thinks Robert E. Howard could beat up H.P. Lovecraft.

Nope. Even if it somehow happens, Nyarlathotep will always have Lovecraft's back. :flattered:

TPAM has come to the clear conclusion that Big Bird from Sesame Street is a Stand User. Don't sit there there and after thinking about the lore from the 70's and not tell me Mr. Snuffleupagus isn't a Stand. "Imaginary friend," wink, wink. :awesomecheer:

nope Big Bird is sitting in the insane asylum

TPAM is building an Army of Zombie Ninja Coconuts