InklingBear

Four-letter words are prohibited

I personally prefer the other entertainment medium, created by a company named Valve.
I can not tell you the title of it, since the first sentence is equal to the number of letters we not are allowed to use in the thread that we are in right now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticEight said:

I personally prefer the other entertainment medium, created by a company named Valve.
I can not tell you the title of it, since the first sentence is equal to the number of letters we are allowed to use in the thread that we are in right now.

ahahaha XD I'm freaken not alive XD

I understand. There is a franchise I adore which I cannot say because the two words which create its title use the specific number of letters not allowed.

Can you guess it? It involves intergalactic politics :D

It is surprisingly difficult to carry on a conversation while avoiding spellings consisting of integer numbers of letters being greater compared to three but two lesser compared to six.

10 hours ago, ArcticEight said:

I can not tell you the title of it, since the first sentence is equal to the number of letters we not are allowed to use in the thread that we are in right now.

I has spotted at least one of the words you're not supposed to be using there har har XD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, InklingBear said:

I has spotted at least one of the words you're not supposed to be using there har har XD

Let it go, I'm serious. I was trying to enjoy myself.

27 minutes ago, ArcticEight said:

Let it go, I'm serious. I was trying to enjoy myself.

"Let it go"? Oh, no, no no. Things operate differently in these parts, we do not simply 'Let it go'. If one breaks the rules, one has to pay for their transgressions. 

Are you prepared to receive judgement? You better be.

20 hours ago, Misscellanio said:

ahahaha XD I'm freaken not alive XD

I understand. There is a franchise I adore which I cannot say because the two words which create its title use the specific number of letters not allowed.

Can you guess it? It involves intergalactic politics :D

Is it created by Bioware? The one which has Asari and Turians and whatnot? I absolutely adore the series, as it has great verisimilitude. 

10 minutes ago, digiman619 said:

Is it created by Bioware? The one which has Asari and Turians and whatnot? I absolutely adore the series, as it has great verisimilitude. 

No. I am not knowledgeable of the specific franchise you speak of.

I thought it would be obvious which one I was talking about  XD

Perhaps if you had given us greater amounts of information, I could've guessed better. The series I mentioned has politics, though the second and third games had it as a greater focus, as opposed to the first one. Can you mention anything about the one you're talking about?

1 hour ago, LeMudkip said:

it has an "effect" on people

Oh, I see how it is.

Ya think cause I am an animal, the "effect" cannot be affected on me? So discriminating!