InklingBear

Four-letter words are prohibited

How about a classical arrangement instead? would you enjoy the genre better compared to Avenged Sevenfold's musics? I do fancy a bit of classical themes myself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Azalea Floria said:

How about a classical arrangement instead? would you enjoy the genre better compared to Avenged Sevenfold's musics? I do fancy a bit of classical themes myself

The Marriage Of Figaro by Mozart should be mentioned whenever classical music is discussed. If you can get about two hours to spare, an interesting rendition can be found under the url http://www.theoperaplatform.eu/en/opera/mozart-le-nozze-di-figaro

TORCH!! TORCH IT TO THE GROUND!! TOR- TORCH IT TO THE GROUND!! TORCH IT!! TORCH IT TO THE GROUND!! TOR- TORCH IT TO THE GROUND!! TORCH IT TO THE GROUND!! TORCH IT TO THE GROUND!! TORCH!! TORCH IT TO THE GROUND!! :hurrr:

On 12/12/2016 at 6:18 AM, Azalea Floria said:

How about something along of the lines of kamelot?

its classical and alternative mixed in one

8 hours ago, Raichu said:

How about something along of the lines of kamelot?

its classical and alternative mixed in one

Please allow me to engage in a bit of one-upsmanship by recommending a piece by my favorite musical ensemble:

However, it is scientifically proven she is not the "thread killer" you are looking for.