WanderPony

Which subforum does this go in?

I want to make a thread where we post stuff from the early days of the fandom, but I'm not sure which subforum to post it in.

Most of the subforums involve individual types of fan content (fan art, fanfiction, fan videos, fan music), and it doesn't look like there's a subforum for ALL forms of fan content.

7 minutes ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

If it's for FiM seasons one through present then you can probably post it in the Friendship is Magic section.

But that's exclusively for canon stuff. This is for fan content.

7 minutes ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

Otherwise older stuff can go in Pony Ancestry

Isn't that for generations BEFORE G4?

12 hours ago, WanderPony said:

This is for fan content.

You could try Drawfriends and Crafters but then again that's more just art related.  What exactly are you looking for again?  Do you want a place to post random stuff from around the fandom or a place to discuss random things happening around/in the fandom?  If you just want a general topic then the staff/admins need to make a general section.  EVERY forum I've been on has a thread section for things like that... every forum except this one.  So if you can get it to fit somewhere, great.  If not then I'd try to hit up one of the site admins or moderators and let them know of your dilemma.

12 minutes ago, WanderPony said:

I want to talk about fan stuff in general, not just specifically art/videos/fanfics/music.

I created a thread to help bring some more attention to this.  Since I know others are having the same issues you're having with trying to figure out where to post.