Havocbyte

What game are you playing right now?

It came be any kind of game. PC game, Console game even Mobile games.

Right now I'm playing MLP Harmony Quest that was just released on Android.

Well, just finished Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition!

It was fun. I'll go back and do hard some day.

Need to go see if Double Dragon Neon is as good as I'm hoping it will be. I have fond memories of playing the original on NES at my uncle's apartment, and Neon's made by WayForward, so I have high hopes.

Now I'm playing Civilization V with the Sunset Shimmer mod.

Update: I couldn't play it because I don't have the Brave New Worlds DLC.

*facepalm*

Edited by Havocbyte

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Started a new playthrough a few days ago. It's either that or Civ v, been a really boring month honestly. 

Double Dragon Neon.

Figuring out good controls on keyboard is awkward, but nothing I can't handle. Skeletor Skullmageddon on the other hand, is living up to his statement of being my worst nightmare. So annoying.

Still, this game is great so far. The controls are responsive (though as mentioned above, a bit awkward on keyboard), combat is fun (even though I feel like I'm not fully grasping it yet, mostly because I'm not sure how to deal with Abobo's ridiculous hugeness at all), the aesthetic pleases me greatly, and the music is awesome!

Well I was just playing Geometry Dash. I kinda suck tho XD

Haven't called my since a gamer since early 2014.

But anything pony related I play.

Ponymon, My Little Investigations, Ambient Prologue, My Little Karaoke

I already downloaded the Legends of Equestria game, just waiting for servers to open up.

Also I plan to get Civilization V and play through it and the bundle (maybe fully maybe just half way) and then get the pony mods :D

I also want  Super Lesbian Horse RPG. I think imma download it now

Playing around in Fallout 4 and it's newest DLC: Nuka World, main quests are finished and now it's time for exploration and side quests.
Just can't figure out if Bethesda tricked us with those teasers they had, with riding certain attractions.
Maybe those cars who constantly drives and i have to jump onto them.

Right now I'm playing Unepic quite a bit, and it MAKES ME WANT TO D&D GODDAMNIT.

Oh yeah! And I'm also playing the waiting game for Worlds Adrift, which I am so impatient for because of my weird obsession with airships and the necessity for friends.

1 hour ago, Venom Snake said:

Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain

I already finish the game on my pc, i'm now aiming the platinum on my ps4! 

I'm currently playing Fallout 4 on PS4 with Nuka-World (those Nuka-Lurks hit hard) and Fallout: Shelter on PC/iOS back-and-forth. While also playing other games like Assassin's Creed III (just platinum'd finally). I have a handful of games on PC but as a hybrid user I juggle between PC and PS4 for playing video games. Now, I'm playing games also out of my backlog of 'to-finish' games.

Hell yeah Venom Snake, you strive for that platinum! I always try to get the plat on PS3/4 games. Getting all the trophies as a completionist of games. Steam achievements too.