Revanche

Welp, they've finally offed 'er, I guess.

I wonder where they're hiding the body.

In reality, I guess the whole KP drama has been resolved? That's good, right guys?

P.S. I'm not entirely certain that this should even be here, but it seems like something worth bringing up on the forum, and I'm not sure where else on the forum it would go. Meh, what's the worst that could happen... http://67.media.tumblr.com/ccc91480131312ddcc827c9676565279/tumblr_ng4ksbpFUT1t6saleo2_1280.gif

I too enjoy unneeded bureaucracy in small-team projects and NDAs for fan-things and vague promises that can not be fulfilled. 

2 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

I have no idea what all this is about. :hithere:

Apparently as the story goes, KP took advantage of her crew and didn't credit them of lots of major projects. The fandom (and the crew) blew this WAY out of proportion, and gave KP a lot of negative rep.

38 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

Apparently as the story goes, KP took advantage of her crew and didn't credit them of lots of major projects. The fandom (and the crew) blew this WAY out of proportion, and gave KP a lot of negative rep.

She was basically using the work of others to her own credit. She told folk they'd get horse fame, but the guys who worked with her - even the long running individuals - never got any trickle down, or if they did; hardly anything distinct from what  they'd have gotten otherwise.

There's also a rumored sex tape featuring her.

12 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Scandalous! Terrible! Unbelievable!

You wouldn't happen to have the, uh... "proof", would you? :ajlie:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

14 hours ago, AaronMk said:

She was basically using the work of others to her own credit. She told folk they'd get horse fame, but the guys who worked with her - even the long running individuals - never got any trickle down, or if they did; hardly anything distinct from what  they'd have gotten otherwise.

I see.

Seems like it was quite a mess and as usual people were there to fuel the fire into an inferno. At least it's being sorted out according to the video, but I guess only time will tell.

Pff I call bullshit on that rumor, those pop up every time there's some kind of drama about someone. Hell, there were even rumors that KP wasn't even a girl at one point, some people will do or say anything just to start shit.

2 hours ago, Revanche said:

Scandalous! Terrible! Unbelievable!

You wouldn't happen to have the, uh... "proof", would you? :ajlie:

I've been looking for it to verify it. I've met a few posters who've said they've seen it and brought up some details. Though I'm sure the mods wouldn't like that to be posted publicly.

2 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

Though I'm sure the mods wouldn't like that to be posted publicly.

Well, yeah, since they're working together again they don't want to tarnish the name.