Novel Idea

The Pony Alliance (World of Warcraft General LFM Thread - H/A)

Recommended Posts

So, while we have started an "official" EqD Guild on Wyrmrest Accord (Alliance) called "The Rainbooms," I realize the cost of moving characters is pretty freaking high. Especially if you're on a server you've been established on for a long time (For example, I have eleven characters on Wrymrest).

 

So! Here's the idea. If you're Alliance and you're interested in joining together for runs through dungeons, heroics, mythics or even raids, speak up below! Add your BattleTag and we can see if we can get some events going on together! Make sure to post what you're playing and what role you're doing. If you're Horde, make sure to post as well, just post "Horde" in your name as well! (You know, if playing for the bad guys is more your thing (oh snap))

 

Not only that, but make sure to get dialed into Equestria Daily's official Discord Chat! We have channels here for the Pony Alliance!

 

Example:

 

Lyssinna#1926 - Alliance - Lyssinna - DPS - 110 Destruction Warlock - Group events, dungeons & heroics. 

 

PS, if you're going to add me, send me a PST to let me know you're a contact from here. I'm one of those crazy people who like to leave notes on my Battle.net Friend list (seriously, I would go "Who the Hay Is That?" every other day if I didn't.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Octavia#1476 - Horde - Cteno - DPS - 107 Havoc Demon Hunter and Thrackerzodd - DPS - 100 Hunter (old main I'll probably also go back to playing on soon after leveling my Demon Hunter and all)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zaccely#1413 - Alliance - Lightbringer - Would love to do heroics/mythics/raiding when it comes out/etc. 

Kärna - 110 Hunter - Dps

Blïx - 101 Shaman - Dps (Working on leveling)

Zaccely - 100 Mage - Dps

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have a definite answer on if Wyrmrest Accord is connected to any other realms?

 

Ethaes#1717 - I have a ton of toons, but these are the ones I have up to lvl100:

Gryphon - Horde - Antonidas - Blood Elf Frost Mage

Ethaes - Horde - Antonidas - Blood Elf Mistweaver Monk

Fairweather - Horde - Antonidas - Tauren Resto Shaman

Heartstrings - Alliance - Wyrmrest Accord - Worgen Resto Druid

Puppysmiles - Alliance - Wyrmrest Accord - Worgen Hunter

 

Also, if you add me, make sure you let me know that you're one of the crazy pony people from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btag: Lumina#1981 / Discord: Bluesparkks#3826

Splinterfox (Alliance, Tanaris, US).  Mainspec tank/heals, can DPS if needed.  Heroic/mythic[+] dungeons.  Current ilvl: 839.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm horde, but i'll chat with people and i have been thinking of making an ally character.

 

Nightstrider#1493 - Horde - Nightstrider - DPS - 103 Arcane Mage - Group events, dungeons, heroics, & occasional raiding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barbaro20#1536 - Barbaro - DPS - Moonkin Druid - 110 - Mannoroth server - Dungeons, heroics when I get the ilvl, possibly raiding. Have other characters but druid is my main. If you add me let me know you are from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malachiel#1815 - Saurfang (Alliance, Oceanic). 

Malachiel - 104 Paladin tank. 
Selest - 107 DK tank. 
Zophus - 101 Warrior tank. 
Maiyel - 101 Demon Hunter tank. 

I'm interested in running 5 man's while I level my toons and professions, and will be looking at raiding once they're up high enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2016 at 2:04 PM, Ethaes said:

Anyone have a definite answer on if Wyrmrest Accord is connected to any other realms?

 

Sadly no. Wyrmrest had a big enough population that it didn't get a connection. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well to be fair, you can see players from other RP realms when it comes to starting zones (Elwynn is excluded) and sometimes older content.

 

But for the most part, WRA is fairly exclusive. Which is fine because it's a populated server.

 

Just be thankful that the mild connection isn't as bad as the smaller RP-PvP realms being connected to Emerald Dream with old content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DawnOfNoob said:

Well to be fair, you can see players from other RP realms when it comes to starting zones (Elwynn is excluded) and sometimes older content.

 

But for the most part, WRA is fairly exclusive. Which is fine because it's a populated server.

 

Just be thankful that the mild connection isn't as bad as the smaller RP-PvP realms being connected to Emerald Dream with old content. 

I hear ya.  I've been playing on Emerald Dream since 2008 and considering how much the realm has gone downhill, I really feel bad for the other smaller realms that you mentioned.  If you don't like large-scale zerg WPvP, it can be a pretty awful place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to join(my mane server being Moon Guard ((The cesspool of servers))), but I noticed that the time zone of the server is on the West Coat, which means that I(on the East) would be 3 hours ahead.  Seeing as I have a job, I would probably be on around 9-11:30Pm or 10am-12pm, which would be 6-8:30pm/7-9am server.  


Before going through with this, I was wondering if I would be logging in while it's dead, or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chimp said:

I would love to join(my mane server being Moon Guard ((The cesspool of servers))), but I noticed that the time zone of the server is on the West Coat, which means that I(on the East) would be 3 hours ahead.  Seeing as I have a job, I would probably be on around 9-11:30Pm or 10am-12pm, which would be 6-8:30pm/7-9am server.  


Before going through with this, I was wondering if I would be logging in while it's dead, or not?

 

 

1. I can happily say I have found no pools of cess on Moon Guard as long as you remember the First Law of RP Servers: Thou Shalt Not Enter Goldshire.

2. Absolutely! While we're still getting off the ground, we have folks from all over the world. I'm usually on around that time myself. In reality, even though I always play on West Coast servers, somehow I always end up in East Coast guilds. I'm just lucky like that, so I know how you feel. 

46 minutes ago, JackTrade said:

I dont play WoW, but is there anyone who plays Destiny? If there's like a forum for it or something, could someone point me to it?

Just like WoW, there's no dedicated forum for it, but please feel free to start a LFM thread of your own in the LFG Forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Novel Idea said:

 

1. I can happily say I have found no pools of cess on Moon Guard as long as you remember the First Law of RP Servers: Thou Shalt Not Enter Goldshire.

2. Absolutely! While we're still getting off the ground, we have folks from all over the world. I'm usually on around that time myself. In reality, even though I always play on West Coast servers, somehow I always end up in East Coast guilds. I'm just lucky like that, so I know how you feel. 

Just like WoW, there's no dedicated forum for it, but please feel free to start a LFM thread of your own in the LFG Forum. 

Cool, next time I get paid, I plan on switching over the Monk I've been working on.  Until then...

Joejitsu(subject to change on server swap) Monk, currently lvl 80 Dps.

 

I'm on a shared account, so I hope it's alright if I don't add my Battle Tag just yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pandaemoniom#1326 - Alliance - Ranbowdersh - 110 Frost Death Knight (don't judge me lol) 

 

I'm up for dungeons, heroic, mythic or normals, or just doing world quests in a group.

Unfortunately, I play on Aerie Peak but if there happens to be anyone else here you can join my guild if you want. 

Hit me up if anyone's bored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now