WanderPony

I hate every single user on this site

PLEASE READ! THIS IS JUST A TEST!

I don't actually mean what I said in the title. I actually like most of the users here. I made this thread because I wanted to test and see if people actually bother to read the original post before they reply.

This happened when I made a thread asking where I can watch The Fault in Our Cutie Marks, and I honestly couldn't be sure whether they were trolling or just didn't read my original post. Either one annoys me.

So I made this thread to test it out.

Don't worry, man. I've just been on my thread posting messages telling them can they do something that can help but the issue is still going on.

This used to be a gaming forum, so we joke around here a lot. But don't let anyone get to you like this. 

P.S. This was not a good Idea.

52534262.jpg

I imagine that sometimes it can also happen that a few users post at the same time, thus repeating themselves, otherwise yeah, some don't read, because reading takes time :ajlol:

At any rate it shouldn't be the case with everyone, most users tend to read the history

Oh my gosh, that is so mean of you to say! I am reporting you right away! I can't even read the rest of your post as I assume it's just a bunch of hateful words! 

(I read your full post, don't worry. :P)  

I usually read the first post in each thread, though I will only skim the first several posts before making a response to the thread. ^^ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WanderPony said:

TL;DR

OH YEAH? WELL I HATE YOU TOO, BUDDY!

lord_hater_2_by_gameboyadv-d9pf6p6.gif

By the way, you can watch The Fault in Our Cutie Marks on Youtube and Daily Motion. :smugtrixie:

Just kidding I read both threads first.

• Like 1

GRRR! THAT TITLE MADE ME SO ANGRY THAT I WONT EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE REST OF THE POST!

Just kidding.

I usually read the topic title and the first post. In fact if you hadn't gotten the problem resolved I would of told you a place to watch it.

you see, I had a problem with YouTube too, they were making me pay to watch it. Now, I don't get the discovery family channel, and YouTube was my only way of watching it. Until a friend reccomended kisscartoons.com. Saw it on there, no problem.