SunsetCurls

Bring Back Minty to MLP

Minty was a HUGE main character is G3. Pinkie Pie became a main in G4 but so far Minty hasn't even been a background character in G4.
Who else thinks she deserves to be brough back? She had a really good funny personality....

Yeah, and without re-imagining her. Just like a traveller from another dimension who comes into Faust's Equestria or something that allows her to stay the way she was.

Minty actually has appeared in books, comics, commercials, and merchandise, but it would be cool to see her on the show.

16 hours ago, Revanche said:

Well, she sounds a bit too much like Twilight (same voice actor, natch), but I'm sure Seth would love a pony that shares his love of socks!

Minty and Twilight do not have the same VA.

2 hours ago, SunsetCurls said:

I haven't seen her in anything from G4. There's G4 Minty merchandise?
Myabe she could introduce socks to Equestria...lol

I think she's one of the blind bag ponies or something.

I see....but it's definetly not the same. Even the fandom from G4 has no idea who she is, if they made a thing out of her she could get some exposure. But I doubt there is any fan fiction or anything fans have made related to her.

1 hour ago, SunsetCurls said:

I see....but it's definetly not the same. Even the fandom from G4 has no idea who she is, if they made a thing out of her she could get some exposure. But I doubt there is any fan fiction or anything fans have made related to her.

Actually, I think she's a character used in a long-running fanfic series called "Pony POV'. I've read it a long time ago (but sadly haven't finished it), I should get back into it.

On 9/12/2016 at 1:48 PM, WonkyStallion said:

Ah, so I see. ^_^

she has returned to G4 as an TRU Exclusive set pony in he new canterlot collection set along with Celestia and nightmare moon in there gala dresses.

21omv0j.jpg

o7m0ax.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jeffpiatt said:

she has returned to G4 as an TRU Exclusive set pony in he new canterlot collection set along with Celestia and nightmare moon in there gala dresses.

21omv0j.jpg

o7m0ax.jpg

I can see the headlines now...

"In other news, Princess Luna made a controversial decision last night to dress up as Nightmare Moon during the Grand Galloping Gala. Elements of Harmony Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack, who, for some strange reason looks different- oh. Nevermind, it's Minty. Wait, how are there two Rariy-oh. That's Honeydew Drizzle. Are my glasses on right?"

Also, funny how Spike is chasing after the Rarity recolor on the back of the box. XD

• Like 1

On 11/21/2016 at 10:10 PM, Itcheeee said:

With all the G4 merchandise she has gotten, it would be nice even if it was just for one episode or as a background pony. :)

I want her to be Dirpy "Muffins" Sister voiced by Tabitha st Germain

On 11/21/2016 at 6:13 PM, WonkyStallion said:

I can see the headlines now...

"In other news, Princess Luna made a controversial decision last night to dress up as Nightmare Moon during the Grand Galloping Gala. Elements of Harmony Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack, who, for some strange reason looks different- oh. Nevermind, it's Minty. Wait, how are there two Rariy-oh. That's Honeydew Drizzle. Are my glasses on right?"

Also, funny how Spike is chasing after the Rarity recolor on the back of the box. XD

sad part id that the set packs Spike with his old Quadruped mold in rarity's window. like her pet.