Gaze

What would be your conditions if you HAD to go to equestria?

So, I've been reading the coments on Would you drop everything and be a pony?!, and a lot of people said no, and everyone had good reasons for it, but it let me wondering...

Let's change the situation a bit: Celestia/Luna/Twilight/Discord/Whoever appears in front of you and tells you that they need you to go to equestria (for any convenient reason), no way to decline the offer, but, they can do anything that you ask for: let you go as a human, create a portal so you can come back, or even slows time while you're out. Anything in human and pony world.

You don't have to stay there forever, but for a good amount of time (months, years, whatever makes you feel  "it's a bit too much").

So? what would you say? (let's be reasonable...)

Just give me a way to let my folks know I'm alright every once in a while. I'd rather not leave them worried about my disappearing without any explanation (though "Hi Mom, Hi Dad, This magical pony spirited me away to her world and I won't be able to come back for several years, but don't worry, I'm alright. Hopefully I'll be able to send you some pictures of this place soon." probably wouldn't help much, now that I think about it... Eh, it's better than nothing).

Not having to stay forever and being able to send pictures home would also be nice, but those aren't totally necessary.

Either the Narnia-esque time whatjamet, or the freedom to go back and forth as I please. Being able to pick the race in the pony world wouldn't go astray either.

I replied to the original 'Drop everything' thread, seems appropriate to follow up on that.

Simply put:

An open line of communication (be it some form of email, phone, radio, Morse, message in a bottle, inter-dimensional carrier pigeon, etc.) and one week to put together a battle royale gentlemanly discourse between friends over who uses what of my stuff (See: A car and a terrible D&D character) in my absence.

To be immortal would be nice.... but not invincible.  I like to think that eventually I would like to pass on... maybe. ^_^  Fulfill that and I will gladly break ties to this sad little ball that floats in space around a bigger flaming ball in the vast span of nothingness that we call space.

That I can come and go as I please and however long I choose to stay in one world or the other does not invalidate my ability to go back and forth. I can't think of anything different I would want in Equestria versus the real world. I'd simply enjoy the chance to build a new life; granted this also comes with the amazing luxury to step back and get out briefly into an established life to dodge tricky stuff.

So yea, I guess this let's be do literal tax evasion.

for me, honestly, as long as I'm a unicorn with sufficient magic, I'm fine. and also I would like to be able to create a portal wherever I please, so I can go back anytime instead of going back to one place for the portal.

As long as I am a unicorn (my ponysona preferably), and that I have some sort of employment and or a living situation handled. I have no one I need to keep contact with, and a new life would be amazing.