Jet Streak

I have returned from beyond the grave to seek my revenge...or something like that

So yeah, I'm not new here but simply returning. The last time i was here this site wasn't isn't this site, it was friendship is gaming. After quite some time and a lot notifications I got curious if any ponies still came here.

Anywhere I figured I should reintroduce myself, I am the invincible Sir Jet, soo ... Ummm yeah, hello again everyone who may or may not be here.

• Like 1

Hello Jet Streak, nice to meet you. I just joined recently hearing about the merged forums, but there is still the overall presence of FiG. Hopefully, as said before, the merge means more activity for a thriving forum.

Right, bare with me my pc died and phones spazzing out, leaving my ps vita as the only thing left i can with.(Yes i still use a vita and refuse to accept that its a dead console.)

On 2016年9月13日 at 8:30 PM, Canyon Light said:

Hello Jet Streak, nice to meet you. I just joined recently hearing about the merged forums, but there is still the overall presence of FiG. Hopefully, as said before, the merge means more activity for a thriving forum.

Hello to you aswell canyon, thank you for telling me about the merge. Honestly its been a LONG time since i came here.

On 2016年9月13日 at 9:27 PM, Light Landstrider said:

Haha, hello again Jet Streak, it HAS been a long time since we last saw you around here, so welcome back:happybonbon: 

Hello light, yeah its been a least year I think. Anywho I'm back for now XD.

23 hours ago, baltoist said:

Welcome back :)

Thank you:D

23 hours ago, "User" said:

Long time no see Jet!

Pfft... you call over a year a "Long time"... well it kinda is XD 

Hello anyway XD

23 hours ago, AaronMk said:

If your who I think you are, hello to you too >=3 Also are you calling me a stalker. If so I think we'll get along just fine, people usally call me worse than "stalker"XD

20 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Welcome back to the forums, Jet! (Not like I've been here for long!)

We here at this forum love you, Jet. We love you, Jet. love you.

No, seriously, welcome back!

Thanks, I WUV YOU TO LUNA (O)U(O)

20 hours ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

Welcome back Sir Jet... I am definitely NOT here...

Well umm... ok, nice to meet you "definitely NOT here" =P

6 minutes ago, Jet Streak said:

If your who I think you are, hello to you too >=3 Also are you calling me a stalker. If so I think we'll get along just fine, people usally call me worse than "stalker"XD

9cd.jpg

anuuu

Just now, Jet Streak said:

I WALK WHERE I PLEASE!

Also what does "anuuu" mean.º~º

It's an expression, it's meaningless.  

But not as much as: