mrx1983

247 Bronies Net - Pony Videos around the clock

i made a website where one can watch Pony Videos around the clock.

http://247.bronies.net

it is still work in progress.
at the moment there are ca. 200 videos in the video list (will be expanded bit by bit).
the videos run in sync or nearly in sync on every computer.
the list of videos is mixed on the basis of the actual day.
then the time between the start of day and the actual time is calculated, and at which position and video one should be.
according to this the player is synced then.
at the moment the site is very minimal, but it works good.
now it also has disqus to discuss videos and talk to each other ^^

• Like 1

This, my friend, is something I never knew I needed!

Here are my first impressions, though it still is bare minimum I like to give all the opinions just to make sure nothing is left out!

First, as you said, it does look pretty minimal so far as the background is concerned, though it gives me the impression that it would slowly change colors or something!

Another thing, I like how I am still able to view the video if I want to comment! It's a tad clunky to me, though. To me, it seems like it's a little too small when it shrinks down to the bottom right corner. This looks a tad awkward for me, but still is a good implementation! The thing that I think that would be the easiest to change, though, is when it shrinks down. At the moment, it seems to do so way too early for me. Any tiny movement down the page makes it drop to the bottom, making it a little jarring for me. I don't know if it's a glitch or something, but it's a thing for me so I still think I should comment on it.

It should be noted that with things like feedback I like to be very subjective, heck, I don't even know when someone even wants feedback! So I might sound like a massive jerk sometimes. Sorry!

Still, I'm loving this thing! Excellent work! 

thx that you both like it.

yeah pony videos are pretty awesome, it makes me always feel good to watch some great pony videos from time to time.

and with this now people can watch it together around the clock.

i'm always happy about critic, it helps to make things better.

and if i'm able to make this changes i will try to make this changes.

i now set the scroll value higher, and made the minimized video window slightly bigger.

also if you have some videos that i should include you can always post it here, if they are good i will include it.

Mmmmmm...yes...

This, the transition to the bottom is much smoother for me!

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO MAKE IT SMALL.

And it does look nicer when it does go to the bottom!

Another question, do you plan to have to this as a de facto request thread? Or if this gets to be larger will people just PM you or something?

7 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Mmmmmm...yes...

Another question, do you plan to have to this as a de facto request thread? Or if this gets to be larger will people just PM you or something?

great that you enjoy this new feature.

i think it is okay to post requests here. you can post it here or pm it to me. and maybe if it gets to much then i will change it to only pm.

3 hours ago, mrx1983 said:

great that you enjoy this new feature.

i think it is okay to post requests here. you can post it here or pm it to me. and maybe if it gets to much then i will change it to only pm.

Sounds good! Hope it goes well for you,

I can see this really growing into something cool!

On 9/14/2016 at 8:52 AM, Lunar Holiday said:

Mmmmmm...yes...

It's looking better already Pink One. ;)

• Like 1