The Power

Favourite TV shows/movies

26 minutes ago, The Power said:

*high five* Yeah, I love most of the DCTV shows! It's a shame that Arrow hasn't been that good since half-way through Season 3 :P

Yea. Since they introduced the lazarus pit, and real magic into the Arrowverse, I don't know what to think about it, but hopefully S5 would be a lot better!

5 minutes ago, Green Arrow said:

Yea. Since they introduced the lazarus pit, and real magic into the Arrowverse, I don't know what to think about it, but hopefully S5 would be a lot better!

I totally think it could have worked though, Season 2 had Mirakuru which was kind of 'out there' too and plus, we already saw The Flash. I think that with Kriesberg and Berlanti still on Arrow instead of just Guggenheim, they could've made it work. Like having Oliver being resurrected via the Lazarus Pit instead of penicillin tea and the will to survive, adding in more names to the League, not having Team Arrow being able to beat up the League and giving Ra's a better story etc. would have all helped Season 3. Season 4 suffered from similar stuff, HIVE was just a joke, they misused Darhk, Malcolm vs Oliver was bad and FELICITY!

:P Plus they had less Oliver Queen interacting with people in Starling City like in S1/S2, which was lame.

I hope S5 is a lot better, surely it can't be worse than the end of Season 4 but then again, it takes a lot to ruin S3/S4 when you have Ra's al Ghul and Damien Darhk as your villains!

Meanwhile, Flash Season 2 was really good, I hope we get a lot of Eobard Thawne in Flashpoint.

2 hours ago, The Power said:

I totally think it could have worked though, Season 2 had Mirakuru which was kind of 'out there' too and plus, we already saw The Flash. I think that with Kriesberg and Berlanti still on Arrow instead of just Guggenheim, they could've made it work. Like having Oliver being resurrected via the Lazarus Pit instead of penicillin tea and the will to survive, adding in more names to the League, not having Team Arrow being able to beat up the League and giving Ra's a better story etc. would have all helped Season 3. Season 4 suffered from similar stuff, HIVE was just a joke, they misused Darhk, Malcolm vs Oliver was bad and FELICITY!

:P Plus they had less Oliver Queen interacting with people in Starling City like in S1/S2, which was lame.

I hope S5 is a lot better, surely it can't be worse than the end of Season 4 but then again, it takes a lot to ruin S3/S4 when you have Ra's al Ghul and Damien Darhk as your villains!

Meanwhile, Flash Season 2 was really good, I hope we get a lot of Eobard Thawne in Flashpoint.

Agreed over here. I heard that they're going to (hopefully) focus more on Oliver's daytime job, because he's getting a lot more attention now. The trailer shows a lot. Hopefully Prometheus, the new big bad, shows some promise? Heard that Prometheus became Prometheus because his criminal parents were killed by Arrow sometime during S1. Also heard that a lot of S1 flashbacks (including laurel!) will be in S5, as well as the time that Oliver spent in Russia before he became Arrow. Basically, S5 will link to a lot of S1, and it might do this TV show some justice.

Having watched the Flashpoint animated movie and then watching the trailer again, I realised how similar the two are! Some of Eobard's lines in the animated movie were also said in the trailer (such as "now whose the villain?") But still, i'm quite excited to watch S3 and see the Rich Sisco. (I never wondered how his name spells? might have spelled it incorrectly XD)

I... think this is recent enough that this isn't a necro?

Uh, anyway, I like MLP, Doctor Who, Star Trek: The Next Generation (just that series), and I kind of like a couple of shows on the Science Channel.
Movies: The first three EQG films (haven't seen the fourth yet, but I'll probably like it), The first... two Matrix movies, I think?, all of that one Batman trilogy, the more recent Star Wars movies were decent.

I also think most movies and tv shows are terrible, and the shows that aren't don't interest me at all.

My favorite TV shows:

MLP:FiM

Gravity Falls

The Big Bang Theory

Star Trek: TNG, Deep Space Nine and Voyager

My Life as a Teenage Robot

Phineas and Ferb

Wizards of Waverly Place

Good Luck Charlie (Last great Disney Channel show IMO.)

My favorite movies:

The Equestria Girls series

Zootopia

Disney's Descendants

Frozen (To a point)