2 hours ago, Myosotis said:

Thank you so much, I'm quite enjoying my self so far~

I actually do have a question should I quote the person I'm talking to or just reply in a new post? :>

Well unless the person wants to start a full discussion you can easily quote and answer here, of course if you want to start a new topic in the forums you are also free to do so

This thread is making me smile. :awesomecheer: A great way to start a Saturday. Thank you for that, everyone! And welcome, Myosotis! Lovely OC! And I'm in Seattle so not a great deal away from you if you're in AK. :)

ABronyAccount does that type of thing with many people. He makes us giggle and we love him for it. :mlp_DERPE: And you can reply to everyone in a single reply if you want. You can even quote multiple people/posts in a single reply. Just hit the"quote" button on all the posts you want to quote and they'll all be waiting for you when you get to your reply box. ;)

3 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

Well unless the person wants to start a full discussion you can easily quote and answer here, of course if you want to start a new topic in the forums you are also free to do so

3 hours ago, Dublyn Tea said:

This thread is making me smile. :awesomecheer: A great way to start a Saturday. Thank you for that, everyone! And welcome, Myosotis! Lovely OC! And I'm in Seattle so not a great deal away from you if you're in AK. :)

ABronyAccount does that type of thing with many people. He makes us giggle and we love him for it. :mlp_DERPE: And you can reply to everyone in a single reply if you want. You can even quote multiple people/posts in a single reply. Just hit the"quote" button on all the posts you want to quote and they'll all be waiting for you when you get to your reply box. ;)

Like this? :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the help I can get~

@ DublynTea

Do you mind if I call you Tea? I couldn't agree more I instantly smiled when looking at the thread, everyone has been so kind and welcoming it really is a wonderful feeling~ >v<:derpydance: