Sign in to follow this  
WonkyStallion

So I feel slightly sheepish.

Okay, so we all (maybe) know the forums just got hacked. I mentioned the name of the hacker in a comment in Nightly Discussion. Only seconds after did I realize that I was doing what the person wanted me to do. I feel kinda silly about it, and I'm almost positive I'm making a bigger deal out of it than I need too. Bit of a bad habit of mine. ^_^;

1 minute ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Thankfully the hacker was bored, so hopefully he'll move on to other things to hack and troll about.

The keyword there is "hopefully". I'm going to be optimistic, though. Besides, the hack was taken care of in what I think is record time. ^_^

3 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

Thankfully the hacker was bored, so hopefully he'll move on to other things to hack and troll about.

Once found a simple measure can be taken so as they do not "troll" about once more. Good work on the Administrators and Moderators counts. ;)

10 hours ago, I'veBeenCalledE said:

What exactly go down when he hit the site? Is everyone OK?

Everything seems fine. Some guy just had this (I think) Chinese movie playing along with a couple of racial slurs above it and shouting out to a friend of his.

56 minutes ago, MoltenKitten said:

You might as well give it to them, their life must be pretty crap if they enjoy messing with others.

I suppose. I still don't think that gives him the right to hack the forums.