StarlightGlimmer

What are your thoughts on Starlight Glimmer and Trixie

3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

The CMC have had the focus on them in the past, I wouldn't mind seeing more of them but I'd prefer Trixie,Thorax,Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, Sunset Shimmer and other background characters have the spotlight for a whole season or something and the Mane 6 go missing and they have to find clues or something.

Continued on with that wedding episode of, what was his name, Cranky Doodle I believe. And his bride.

Sombra was reformed in the comics. And if you don't take the comics as canon, he is dead. They already said they greenlighted his arc in the comics since they didn't have anymore plans for him.

I love Starlight, and I want to see more about here (I'm really hyped about next week episode). I didn't like too much Trixie before, but that changed after No Second Prances! (and after re-watching her old episodes too)

I thought she would join the Mane 6 after Season 5, but now that I saw how they treated her, I think she will get her own Mane 6 and a spin-off (maybe "Season 7" is that spin-off, and that's the reason the hadn't announced yet). I like that group, except for Sunset Shimmer, she is not canon to the show. I'll put in her place Big Mac (she already know her, though not in the best way xD), so they will be 3 mares and 3 stallions, that would be great for a more gender-neutral look as they pretend to do with the MLP trademark. Maybe we will see more hints in next week episode

PS: Oh, I forgot Spike. I prefer him as strong support character the same way he was for Twilight, not a member of the Mane 6.

Yeah, I liked that episode

Made extra humerus with which the Mane Six where unintentionally discluded from the wedding to emphasize the background characters a little more.

2 minutes ago, Galacter said:

Made extra humerus with which the Mane Six where unintentionally discluded from the wedding to emphasize the background characters a little more.

3 minutes ago, ScientistDog said:

Sombra was reformed in the comics. And if you don't take the comics as canon, he is dead. They already said they greenlighted his arc in the comics since they didn't have anymore plans for him.

I love Starlight, and I want to see more about here (I'm really hyped about next week episode). I didn't like too much Trixie before, but that changed after No Second Prances! (and after re-watching her old episodes too)

I thought she would join the Mane 6 after Season 5, but now that I saw how they treated her, I think she will get her own Mane 6 and a spin-off (maybe "Season 7" is that spin-off, and that's the reason the hadn't announced yet). I like that group, except for Sunset Shimmer, she is not canon to the show. I'll put in her place Big Mac (she already know her, though not in the best way xD), so they will be 3 mares and 3 stallions, that would be great for a more gender-neutral look as they pretend to do with the MLP trademark. Maybe we will see more hints in next week episode

3 mares and 3 stallions is a good balance. I want to see 'To where and back again' sooo bad, I'm really hyped for it.

3 mares and 3 stallions is a good balance. I want to see 'To where and back again' sooo bad, I'm really hyped for it.

Time will move and eventually we will become less ignorant. :)

Has anyone watched or seen Molestia?

.......................Eye's on the back of our heads, quite literally so. :(

Oh, I really liked it. What if you were magically transported to the My little pony world?

Start with a calm approach so they do not follow the "Herd" mentally and cause quite the commotion. 

Just now, Galacter said:

Start with a calm approach so they do not follow the "Herd" mentally and cause quite the commotion. 

I'd be pretty confused as to how I ended up there, personally I would like to meet Starlight or Trixie first before meeting the mane 6

I'd be pretty confused as to how I ended up there, personally I would like to meet Starlight or Trixie first before meeting the mane 6

Same though "failed teleportation" seems the like the most logical route.

Who would you want to meet first?

A meeting of the minds, I would have to say Miss Twilight Sparkle.

I'd meet her after meeting trixie or starlight, or if I accidentally bump into her

Second choice would most likely have to be Applejack, considering her farm and place of living is closest to the Everfree Forest which again would be the designated teleportation location.

Just now, Galacter said:

Second choice would most likely have to be Applejack, considering her farm and place of living is closest to the Everfree Forest which again would be the designated teleportation location.

What do you think they would think of a human? What if I decided to ride Applejack?

What do you think they would think of a human? What if I decided to ride Applejack?

Something new and "Out of The Blue" as it would seem would be a minor cause of hesitation, as for riding? Well.................I can imagine since I don't want to say, :applejargh: :ajnope:

Just now, Galacter said:

Something new and "Out of The Blue" as it would seem would be a minor cause of hesitation, as for riding? Well.................I can imagine since I don't want to say, :applejargh: :ajnope:

I wonder what Celestia or Discord would think

I wonder what Celestia or Discord would think

Considering their many years of wisdom, quote on the Chaos God, they would make a logical thought followed by a calm and logical action. 

Discord would probably draw them in a circus clown suit followed by making it rain chocolate milk all over them.

Just now, Galacter said:

Considering their many years of wisdom, quote on the Chaos God, they would make a logical thought followed by a calm and logical action. 

Discord would probably draw them in a circus clown suit followed by making it rain chocolate milk all over them.

I'm sure Discord would, what do you think would happen If I suddenly appeared 10 feet above the thrown room while the mane 6+ starlight were hanging out there and I just popped in and fell on the table?

I'm sure Discord would, what do you think would happen If I suddenly appeared 10 feet above the thrown room while the mane 6+ starlight were hanging out there and I just popped in and fell on the table?

A moment of panic, probably followed by a blast of energy here and there, before your inactions allowed them to calm and think out what just happened in the span of 1.5 seconds.

1 minute ago, Galacter said:

A moment of panic, probably followed by a blast of energy here and there, before your inactions allowed them to calm and think out what just happened in the span of 1.5 seconds.

*Pops in*

"Oh god, what just happened? Where am I? ... Ponies? How is that possible?" 

*Pops in*

"Oh god, what just happened? Where am I? ... Ponies? How is that possible?" 

Followed by the panic...