StarlightGlimmer

What are your thoughts on Starlight Glimmer and Trixie

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

"What just happened? Mind telling me why I ended up in this universe?"

Discord's shenanigans. 8-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

"Oh, hehe. Damn, it is nice to finally meet my favorite pony starlight"

Celestia's appearance, speaks of wisdom then uses a literal zipper to tighten Discord's dragon mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

What would happen if Starlight actually succeeded in her plan?

Depends on which one you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

The one where she stopped the rainboom from happening, or if Nightmare moon basically won and took over

They, the Mane Six, would never meet and most likely war would be break out without the nations most powerful weapon to defend it, as for Miss Moon......

Although feelings are to be taken into consideration, no living beings be they plant or organic can live without proper lightning of their star, the planet would most likely freeze entirely within a span of a year, perhaps less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Galacter said:

They, the Mane Six, would never meet and most likely war would be break out without the nations most powerful weapon to defend it, as for Miss Moon......

Although feelings are to be taken into consideration, no living beings be they plant or organic can live without proper lightning of their star, the planet would most likely freeze entirely within a span of a year, perhaps less.

Would Celestia escape the moon? What if Sunset Shimmer stayed with Celestia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

Would Celestia escape the moon? What if Sunset Shimmer stayed with Celestia?

Perhaps, as a figurative Goddess though with incredible power from the sun. If Miss Shimmer had strayed to the path of Right then perhaps the element of Magic, as is known, would possibly have a different wielder and Miss Sparkle would perhaps end as a Guide for Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Galacter said:

Perhaps, as a figurative Goddess though with incredible power from the sun. If Miss Shimmer had strayed to the path of Right then perhaps the element of Magic, as is known, would possibly have a different wielder and Miss Sparkle would perhaps end as a Guide for Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns.

What if Nightmare star took over? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

What if Nightmare star took over? 

An alternate Celestia? Well that wouldn't be much better, constant heat would begin to overheat every living creature not too mention it would prevent them from being able to properly grow food and water would dry up quite quickly.

 

In short, it's about as bad, maybe more, as it can get with Miss Moon's "Eternal Night".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Galacter said:

An alternate Celestia? Well that wouldn't be much better, constant heat would begin to overheat every living creature not too mention it would prevent them from being able to properly grow food and water would dry up quite quickly.

 

In short, it's about as bad, maybe more, as it can get with Miss Moon's "Eternal Night".

possible_spoiler_nightmare_star_aka_dark

 

 

Would you rather Nightmare Star or Nightmare moon took over? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

possible_spoiler_nightmare_star_aka_dark

 

 

Would you rather Nightmare Star or Nightmare moon took over? 

Both perhaps. Despite their darkness only cooperation will ensure their planet's future. NOT one of Ice and Fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

Kinda like endless twilight?  

None too pleasant but they will live for the future, assuming they don't dethrone them both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

What would the Mane 6 and starlight do?

They're usual I'd imagine, with Starlight providing the extra goddess-like power as did Miss Shimmer. Again, assuming they manage it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Galacter said:

They're usual I'd imagine, with Starlight providing the extra goddess-like power as did Miss Shimmer. Again, assuming they manage it.

I could imagine Nightmare star and nightmare moon dictating orders to guards as they conquer, going to bed also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

I could imagine Nightmare star and nightmare moon dictating orders to guards as they conquer, going to bed also

Taking turns, even immortals need their eight to ten hours. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

I used to have a 'Cartoon Crush' on Trixie. 

i still have a "cartoon crush" on them.
mostly trying to imagine just hugging them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

Personally I love them, they are just so lovable and cute. I like their personalities and such, What are your thoughts on them?

I like Trixie. I think she's funny and I like the way she talks. She had a kinda nice development and we learned more about her as seasons went on. Considering the princesses and the Mane Six are my favorites, Trixie comes in very close to them.

 

Starlight Glimmer... To me she feels like that OC that gets a bad "tragic" backstory goes evil but suddenly everybody likes her as soon as she says "I'm sorry! I'm not bad! I just suffered so much!" And now she's in the layer of the following fic that introduced the character, showing off how awesome she is.

 

I want to like SG, specially since she and Trixie bounced off nicely with each other and because she's a good kind of character (I forgot the term for the character that doesn't know everything and so is a good conduit to deliver exposition to the audience). i just don't want her to become Twilight Sparkle 2.0, with what I'm very worried right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Metemponychosis said:

I like Trixie. I think she's funny and I like the way she talks. She had a kinda nice development and we learned more about her as seasons went on. Considering the princesses and the Mane Six are my favorites, Trixie comes in very close to them.

 

Starlight Glimmer... To me she feels like that OC that gets a bad "tragic" backstory goes evil but suddenly everybody likes her as soon as she says "I'm sorry! I'm not bad! I just suffered so much!" And now she's in the layer of the following fic that introduced the character, showing off how awesome she is.

 

I want to like SG, specially since she and Trixie bounced off nicely with each other and because she's a good kind of character (I forgot the term for the character that doesn't know everything and so is a good conduit to deliver exposition to the audience). i just don't want her to become Twilight Sparkle 2.0, with what I'm very worried right now.

I'd rather have Starlight be Twilight Sparkle 2.0 than everything being the same. The Mane 6 need to change in someway like they aren't the main focus all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now