Sign in to follow this  
Galacter

Legend Of Everfree Antagonist.

I'm going to go with a diligent bet here, as out of place as it seems, and guess that this new villain(?) is either an unknown Alicorn with the power over Nature or a unique Wendigo with a green aura and a green thumb rather than a frozen one.

Please enlighten pony mortals as to this new theory that hopefully I came up with myself. ;)

A guess until the movie I would surmise for us all. You never know, when it comes to this, "Spirit" could have a number of meanings.

I'm guessing that she's from the portals that human twilight accidentally opened last movie. Or, after  to the soundtrack, she could be a corrupt human or she is possessing a human, which could explain the human form. Definitely some immortal spirit thing.

3 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

I'm guessing that she's from the portals that human twilight accidentally opened last movie. Or, after  to the soundtrack, she could be a corrupt human or she is possessing a human, which could explain the human form. Definitely some immortal spirit thing.

That is a very good theory there. My next is perhaps it is Queen Chrysalis from the alt-pony world of yours, based mainly on the green aura of her magic.

You never know. ;)

26 minutes ago, Galacter said:

That is a very good theory there. My next is perhaps it is Queen Chrysalis from the alt-pony world of yours, based mainly on the green aura of her magic.

You never know. ;)

:approve:

3 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

I feel so goddamn excited though. I really hope this movie would be pretty good in the end

We shall see soon enough. It's nice to see one where they're away from their building of education for once.

• Like 1

Also expanding on my "corruption" theory, i'm pretty sure it might happen.  because... (found these images on google XD) but it does make sense...

sig-4628008.1218812__safe_equestria%20gi

sig-4628008.1208502__safe_twilight%20spa

large.pngmaybe her necklace caused her to be corrupt?

sig-4609103.1206876__safe_equestria%20gi

• Like 1

Well that certainly would prove the possession theory, everything is to be accounted for and that is quite strong of evidence.

On 9/20/2016 at 4:25 AM, Green Arrow said:

Also expanding on my "corruption" theory, i'm pretty sure it might happen.  because... (found these images on google XD) but it does make sense...

sig-4628008.1218812__safe_equestria%20gi

sig-4628008.1208502__safe_twilight%20spa

large.pngmaybe her necklace caused her to be corrupt?

sig-4609103.1206876__safe_equestria%20gi

I love this necklace theory! I think you're onto something. I wonder if it's Twilight's magic who activate it :o?

23 hours ago, TaliaKirana said:

If you've listened to the soundtrack, "We Will Stand for Everfree" makes it pretty plain who the villain is. (Excellent villain song)

Gathered from the song alone?