Sign in to follow this  
Galacter

Legend Of Everfree Antagonist.

Recommended Posts

I'm going to go with a diligent bet here, as out of place as it seems, and guess that this new villain(?) is either an unknown Alicorn with the power over Nature or a unique Wendigo with a green aura and a green thumb rather than a frozen one.

Please enlighten pony mortals as to this new theory that hopefully I came up with myself. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A guess until the movie I would surmise for us all. You never know, when it comes to this, "Spirit" could have a number of meanings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm guessing that she's from the portals that human twilight accidentally opened last movie. Or, after  to the soundtrack, she could be a corrupt human or she is possessing a human, which could explain the human form. Definitely some immortal spirit thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

I'm guessing that she's from the portals that human twilight accidentally opened last movie. Or, after  to the soundtrack, she could be a corrupt human or she is possessing a human, which could explain the human form. Definitely some immortal spirit thing.

That is a very good theory there. My next is perhaps it is Queen Chrysalis from the alt-pony world of yours, based mainly on the green aura of her magic.

 

You never know. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Galacter said:

That is a very good theory there. My next is perhaps it is Queen Chrysalis from the alt-pony world of yours, based mainly on the green aura of her magic.

 

You never know. ;)

:approve:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

I feel so goddamn excited though. I really hope this movie would be pretty good in the end

We shall see soon enough. It's nice to see one where they're away from their building of education for once.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also expanding on my "corruption" theory, i'm pretty sure it might happen.  because... (found these images on google XD) but it does make sense...

 

sig-4628008.1218812__safe_equestria%20gi

 

sig-4628008.1208502__safe_twilight%20spa

large.pngmaybe her necklace caused her to be corrupt?

 

 

sig-4609103.1206876__safe_equestria%20gi

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that certainly would prove the possession theory, everything is to be accounted for and that is quite strong of evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2016 at 4:25 AM, Green Arrow said:

Also expanding on my "corruption" theory, i'm pretty sure it might happen.  because... (found these images on google XD) but it does make sense...

 

sig-4628008.1218812__safe_equestria%20gi

 

sig-4628008.1208502__safe_twilight%20spa

large.pngmaybe her necklace caused her to be corrupt?

 

 

sig-4609103.1206876__safe_equestria%20gi

I love this necklace theory! I think you're onto something. I wonder if it's Twilight's magic who activate it :o?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TaliaKirana said:

If you've listened to the soundtrack, "We Will Stand for Everfree" makes it pretty plain who the villain is. (Excellent villain song)

Gathered from the song alone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this