Lady Kiriness

Kiri's Artwork

I'll hop onto the bandwagon and share some artwork! I hope you enjoy it. :) tumblr_odpxayNTAo1v2u2d6o1_1280.png

This is a sketch of Kiri, my Kirin OC. :) I'll share more later! In the meantime, you can check out my art blog, which is located in my profile. ^^ 

• Like 3

On September 22, 2016 at 8:25 PM, AaronMk said:

What a pretty mane.

Thank you so much! :) 

15 hours ago, Telsa said:

Love the fur details in the ears. Also I wish I could make eyes pop like that.

Aw thanks, I was studying Disney-like styles, which helped with the eyes. ^^ 

11 hours ago, Stormfury said:

Yo, fam...your art is spice/10! ... 

Ty <3 :3 

1 hour ago, Lee Roy said:

I wish I could draw as good, i love your style the eyes are what impress me the most

Thank you so much! :) 

• Like 1

Uhhh. I really dig the style you draw in. I dont. There just is a beautiful dynamic to the flow and the way you draw the heads and eyes. Really good stuff to enjoy. Reminds me a bit of foxinshadows, I dont really know why. You two just seem to have a similar flow going on in your drawings

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Headbreaker said:

Uhhh. I really dig the style you draw in. I dont. There just is a beautiful dynamic to the flow and the way you draw the heads and eyes. Really good stuff to enjoy. Reminds me a bit of foxinshadows, I dont really know why. You two just seem to have a similar flow going on in your drawings

Thank you so much! I super appreciate the compliment! I haven't heard of that other artist before, but perhaps I'll check them out. ^^

Alright, I don't usually stick around this or the other fan-creation subs but... Wow, your style is awesome! 

Especially the Kiri ones really bring me back to the hand-drawn animations of the 60's-90's.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 4:37 PM, Skyrazer said:

Alright, I don't usually stick around this or the other fan-creation subs but... Wow, your style is awesome! 

Especially the Kiri ones really bring me back to the hand-drawn animations of the 60's-90's.

Thank you, Sky! The old Disney cartoon styles are some of my largest inspirations. :) 

13 hours ago, Azalea Floria said:

Hey Kiri~ Are you available for commissions, because I need one....for Valentine's...

Thanks for your interest. Please refer to my main blog, where there is a commission link. :) http://ladykiriness.tumblr.com/

Finished up one project and working on another: 

tumblr_okxnciXSHz1v2u2d6o1_1280.png

tumblr_okxnciXSHz1v2u2d6o2_r1_1280.png

• Like 3