Chicago Ted

Who Wants This Beautiful Rarity?

No, I'm not talking about the pony.

The "beautiful rarity" in question is a weapon. A unique weapon-- but not a Unique weapon, per se.

A few days ago a friend of mine was trying to obtain an Unusual hat (no word on his success or failure as of yet), and he traded this weapon in exchange for all my keys, taunts, and my Headshot Kills strange part. However, according to backpack.tf, this weapon is worth four times what I lost, so if I liquidate it, I'll actually walk away with a profit.

So I've been showing it around, but nobody's buying. Well, their loss, and potentially, your gain!

By now you're asking, "Well, what's the damn weapon Ted!? Can't you tell us!?" Alright, alright, I suppose I kept you waiting long enough.

The weapon in question is a Strange Specialized Killstreak Sudden Flurry Stickybomb Launcher. Whew, that's a mouthful, isn't it?

The Sudden Flurry, if you're unfamiliar with it, is an Assassin-grade weapon. This particular one is in Factory New condition. There's also a Stat Clock attached to it, so it tracks kills made with that weapon. It is currently set to zero; I've not used it. The Specialized Killstreak sheen is Manndarin, for those who want to know. As far as I know, ladies and gentlemen, this weapon is one-of-a-kind.

And how much is this orange-glowing, kill-tracking, factory-new, Assassin-grade weapon worth?

My asking price is 20 keys.

Look, folks, you don't see this sort of thing every day, so if you give it up now, who knows when you'll see it again?

If you're interested, send me a trade offer. I'm mobile authenticated, and a very patient man if you're not.

Edited by Chicago Ted
Got played like a damn fiddle. Let's see something happen now. . . .

110 keys.

I'm in the wwrrrooooong subforum!

My inventory is literally just three pages of crates and a high-five taunt!

To be honest, I haven't really noticed skins being in TF2, if I want a new look for anything in TF2 I just get skins the old fashioned way, Gamebanana!

110 keys is worth over $200.

:notimpressed:http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Strange Festive Specialized Killstreak Sudden Flurry Stickybomb Launcher (Factory New)

This is being sold for $45.

I would pay you no more than 20 keys AT MOST. I hate to say it man, but you were played for and just because Backpack.tf says it's worth that much, doesn't mean you're going to get that much out of it.

3 hours ago, Chicago Ted said:

God damn it.

Alright, guess I'll have to slash the price of it.

Shoot! I hate it when I get ripped off by someone!

I wish you luck in finding a buyer, and I hope you can at least make some of your losses back!