newworld

Do the writers, voice actresses, animators, and the rest of the staff, new and old, deserve to be fired immediately?

23 hours ago, TaliaKirana said:

Okay, that's not right either. I may be sick of the negativity of some people in the fandom, but I would never say they don't have the right to express it.

Most of the whining in the fandom is just that, whining. They're not actually going to do anything about it. (Beyond some will write fanfics about "how it should have gone.") The staff know what they're doing and they are not going to bow to a minority of loud and obnoxious fans.

If an opinionated fanbase is bothering you this much, drop out of the fandom but keep watching the show. Stop reading the EqD comments and the forums that have gotten you so down. Keep watching season 6, because you dropped out before some really fun episodes.

If only that were the same for whiny SJW's, never mind though yes their entitled to express opinion but they DO take it a little far hence the "Extremist" term. They should probably stick to fanfiction to blow off some steam.

On 9/19/2016 at 1:33 PM, newworld said:

As said, do they really deserve to be sacked? As in really (times infinity), truly fired on the spot?

All because of stupid trivialities you hate?
Not showing a character the way you see it?
Not giving them screentime they deserve?
Because they themselves or that you hate the character/s?
Because they have a hard time with characterization?

That you want this character to truly die?

Because the story of the episode didn't turn out the way you expected? That they couldn't match god-tier writing that I'm not so aware of? That they couldn't make characters use common sense and do things that would instantly resolve conflicts?

Is this what you want to happen to them:

Make them lose their jobs, their credibility, and their self-efficacy at it? Huh? Is that what you want?

To make them suffer and have difficulty spending years or decades trying to find a new niche in life? Humiliate them? Laugh and spit at their faces? Make them cry? Throw mud and rocks and objects at them till they bleed? Kick them while they're down?

Because it seems to me that you want it to be that way. What every brony wants to happen.

Nope. It's their show and it's not my place to tell them that they're not catering to my wants and needs. I mean, after nearly 6 seasons of keeping us entertained I don't see why people can't give them more space and faith.

I'm smart enough to know my place. Nor will I believe that I have some magical right to tell them what to do lol. I like to theorize what and how they'll do things, but I don't stress over it if they don't decide to go that route lol.

Who cares if other people lose their heads over a TV show? Why should that bother you? Just sit back and enjoy the hilarity that is a group of people taking things way too seriously.

Hakuna Matata!

3 hours ago, Megas75 said:

You lost me when you started comparing the fandom to dictatorship

I believe the quote from you mortals is, "Ahmen brother".  

4 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

This might sound like a stupid question, but what's a Morrison thread?

Murrison*

Or, le angreh meme man of pone-world Twitter.

He's always ready to call for the sacking of the writer-of-the-day when an episode comes up because something doesn't meet his "high criteria".

1075723__safe_text_meta_drama_twitter_dr

1236633__safe_text_meta_drama_twitter_mu

Fortunately I think the staff is getting a handle on how to deal with him. But if you are visited by Le Unhappy Meme Man of Twitter then gently say, "You are free to leave at any time."

32 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

Murrison*

Only, in this case, Newworld is like, the polar opposite of Murrison.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Murrison*

He's always ready to call for the sacking of the writer-of-the-day when an episode comes up because something doesn't meet his "high criteria".

1075723__safe_text_meta_drama_twitter_dr

1236633__safe_text_meta_drama_twitter_mu

Fortunately I think the staff is getting a handle on how to deal with him. But if you are visited by Le Unhappy Meme Man of Twitter then gently say, "You are free to leave at any time."

Oh, this guy. He comes across as what would happen if the writers had made Quibble Pants a one-dimensional straw-man character.

I don't have high criteria. I'm just a casual watcher, period! But then everyone else I meet is so outspoken that I clog up with anxiety just by reading their opinions. And why do they even blame the staff? Huh?

I was perfectly happy watching the show when I never heard about Equestria Daily before but after years there, I already feel rotten. I want to give those haters a piece of my mind asking why they even say that the show is going to hell. If you ask me, maybe I never should interacted with bronies at all. Maybe it was best I never heard about their existence at all. Unless the next show material is generally positive, I'll never be at peace and I might never watch MLP again due to all these spitting.

34 minutes ago, newworld said:

I don't have high criteria. I'm just a casual watcher, period! But then everyone else I meet is so outspoken that I clog up with anxiety just by reading their opinions. And why do they even blame the staff? Huh?

I was perfectly happy watching the show when I never heard about Equestria Daily before but after years there, I already feel rotten. I want to give those haters a piece of my mind asking why they even say that the show is going to hell. If you ask me, maybe I never should interacted with bronies at all. Maybe it was best I never heard about their existence at all. Unless the next show material is generally positive, I'll never be at peace and I might never watch MLP again due to all these spitting.

Did you just blatantly ignore every post towards you in this thread? 

For god's sake, these people "spitting", they might actually have legitimate criticisms.

Maybe you should look for a forum that'll share your blatant mindless blind praising of the show.

Christ.

• Like 2