Hi there. First time beeing here. Um... funny story. A friend of mine talked to me at our prom, he was dead drunk. He knew that I am really into anime and so he figured I may or may not have seen mlp. HHe started talking wwith me about it but used therms I did not udnerstand and he never said that he was actually talking about mlp. I guess cuz it was emberassing for him. at the end of this very weird conversation were I did not understand a thhing but claimed to do cuz I thought he was just drunk and is talking bs he told me the name of this website. Only after looking it up I understood that he was talking about mlp. So.. here comes my question. He asked me wether I was a M or L type.. or something along these lines. I dunno if it were those letters but sicne then I am really curious what he meant with it. He does not talk about it anymore, I guess it was to emberassing for him to find out that I had no clue what the fuck he was talking about. Anyway thanks for the help and I guess I will stick around and see if I can get into this mlp thingy~ uhm.. brohoof?

• Like 1

I have no idea what he might've meant by those letters, it doesn't sound familiar to me, unless he was asking are you MLP type which would go along with the other stuff he might've said. It might not sound very bright, but he was very drunk from what your story sounds like, so it was probably just what come to his mind when he thought you might like MLP.

In any case, welcome to this forum and have a good time!

Let's be honest, he himself probably doesn't know what those letters mean!

And welcome to the forums, friend!

Searched for a place to talk about MLP (or really anything!) with people who also like the ponies?

Welcome to The Family!

You'll love every second here.

Enjoy your time!

Hello fidey and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

As far as what you just said yeah, I think it was just a bit of a drunken mess so not much to be said, and at any rate this place is here for the Brony fandom (Or MLP fandom call it as you wish) to congregate and share common interests, generally all very friendly, the major thing that kinda links us is as you guessed it, an appreciation of colorful talking ponies :p, but that also means a way to meet new folks and share other interests, may it be other shows, hobbies, games or just a place to chat.

So in his drunken ramble, your friend was asking if you're a Red dwarf or a Brown dwarf? How peculiar... Well, it would seem that if one were to be properly inebriated, one could mistaking a simple Red dwarf for the much cooler and unable to support fusion Brown dwarf and would thus inquire for clarification.

(Welcome to the forums, and apparently the fandom. :sunset:

If you intent to get into the show I suggest you start from the start, hope you enjoy the show and your stay around here.)

Hi, my name is I'veBeenCalledE but you can call me IBCE.

It's nice to see so many new faces here and I going to be great to stalk get to know you. I hope you enjoy the forms and all it has to offer.

Sorry for the late welcome.