NightRogue

Would like some feedback on a new story I'm writing.

Hey all, this year I've decided to take up writing as a serious hobby and I've done some writing. Currently, I write a crossover series between EQG and Sonic( please don't hate). Recently for this, I am writing an adaptation of the Friendship Games and I would like some feedback if anyone is willing to take a look. I get dislikes on Fim Fiction and I'm not sure why. I want to see any issues I have so I can fix it in the future. 

Sure!

I'm always looking to help out someone with HARSH JUDGMENT.

Ah! I'm just kidding! But not about the helping part, though! I'll totally help ya out if you want!

I think one thing that gets you dislikes right off the bat though, is the crossover with Sonic.

The pone fandom and the sonic fandom aren't always... the best of friends... so you'll probably get a lot of people giving it dislikes without even reading it!

Don't let that stop you from writing it, though, if something's good quality it's good quality!

Although, the best feedback is the most diverse, so be sure to get lots of different people!

This is good to see that writing about any kind of feedback which provides the best option to give review about any writing service as well for the students.I have checked some of the feedback on the  https://edubirdie.org/what-is-edubirdie/ site where I got some of the good reviews about the writing services.