Aiadeva

Greetings ponies of EQD

Greetings!

First I'm sorry but I'm french and not very good with english, so if you cry blood because of me... You should go see a doctor :3 Hum so my name is Aiadeva (it's not my real name //o), 22yo, student, aaaand a big fan of MLP.

My fav caractesr are Sombra (Actually I love Sombra more than anything <3 (Like fannatical love you see (I should take my pills more often))), Luna (because she's awesome ^^), and Discord (because it's Discord!)

The caracters don't like are Rarity (I'm sorry I just can't appreciate her...) and Fluttershy's brother (He's nice and all but... >w<)

In addition to MLP I love Hearthstone and Minecraft, and I'm a film-lover.

Hum I dunno what to add, maybe I should stop there. Sorry for bad english ^^"

See y'all later!

• Like 1

Fréci over here, i'm online all the time, minus the times where i'm not so if you have any questions about anything related to these forums, feel free to poke me.

10 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

Salut et bienvenu au forums Aiadeva, j'espère que tu ti trouvera bien parmi nous :happybonbon:

Si tu as des questions n'hésite pas a les poser

En attendant je te souhaite un agréable séjour sur les forums 

@Light Landstrider Oh merci *w* Es-tu français ou tu le parle pour me faire plaisir :3?

2 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

But but but ... Q_Q

8 hours ago, Aiadeva said:

Greetings!

First I'm sorry but I'm french and not very good with english, so if you cry blood because of me... You should go see a doctor :3 Hum so my name is Aiadeva (it's not my real name //o), 22yo, student, aaaand a big fan of MLP.

My fav caractesr are Sombra (Actually I love Sombra more than anything <3 (Like fannatical love you see (I should take my pills more often))), Luna (because she's awesome ^^), and Discord (because it's Discord!)

The caracters don't like are Rarity (I'm sorry I just can't appreciate her...) and Fluttershy's brother (He's nice and all but... >w<)

See y'all later!

Hello fellow MLP and Minecraft lover! Welcome to the burning pits of hell  the forums! May I ask, what are your favorite films?

18 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Okay fine! I shall come :3

14 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

Hello fellow MLP and Minecraft lover! Welcome to the burning pits of hell  the forums! May I ask, what are your favorite films?

Thank you!

Hum you see I love many movies of different types, so it's hard to choose Q_Q 

But my favorite one is indubitably Interstellar ^^ 

Then I love the Blues Brothers, Inception, the marvels, the Batman trilogie from Christopher Nolan (i'm a big fan of his movies ^^" haven't seen them all yet but I'm working on it eheh) and Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who (I know its not a movie but… :3). I stop here but there are a lot more Q-Q

It'll be easier if I told you instead those I hate: Melancholia (too weird for me) and Splice. 

Thank you  @baltoist and @Über.exe !

8 hours ago, Aiadeva said:

Okay fine! I shall come :3

Thank you!

Hum you see I love many movies of different types, so it's hard to choose Q_Q 

But my favorite one is indubitably Interstellar ^^ 

Then I love the Blues Brothers, Inception, the marvels, the Batman trilogie from Christopher Nolan (i'm a big fan of his movies ^^" haven't seen them all yet but I'm working on it eheh) and Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who (I know its not a movie but… :3). I stop here but there are a lot more Q-Q

It'll be easier if I told you instead those I hate: Melancholia (too weird for me) and Splice. 

Thank you  @baltoist and @Über.exe !

mhm. the batman trilogy was good. I do love inception and star wars too!

And the forums grow ever larger!

Welcome, friend, to the forums!

Now that you're here, you'll be amused at the many things we have to offer!

We've got: Hoarse Puns, Pone-Projects,Cider Contemplation,  ritual sacrifice and more!

So, you wanna know the best part? You're part of The Family now!

And there isn't anything closer than family!

Enjoy your time here, friend.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2016 at 9:12 AM, Aiadeva said:

Greetings!

See y'all later!

Whoo, it really IS growing quick. Welcome newcomer. 

16 hours ago, Green Arrow said:

mhm. the batman trilogy was good. I do love inception and star wars too!

Of course it was: Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer. There's nothing to add u_u *Zbaff!*

15 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

And the forums grow ever larger!

Welcome, friend, to the forums!

Now that you're here, you'll be amused at the many things we have to offer!

We've got: Hoarse Puns, Pone-Projects,Cider Contemplation,  ritual sacrifice and more!

So, you wanna know the best part? You're part of The Family now!

And there isn't anything closer than family!

Enjoy your time here, friend.

That's so sweet thank you *w* 

where do I sign for the ritual sacrifice?

2 hours ago, Galacter said:

Whoo, it really IS growing quick. Welcome newcomer. 

Thank you ^^