ChibiDashie

I present to you...Tidus Fantasy X!

So not a long time ago, Final Fantasy X was released on Steam. One day, while listening to (pretty amazing) music from some of the Final Fantasy games, this pops up. 

In short, it's simply Final Fantasy X with all of Tidus's lines replaced with his obnoxious (yet meme-worthy) laugh. Even all of the songs present have at least have his laughter and the guy who created the mod has the entire Final Fantasy X OST...with more Tidus! 

In fact, just two days ago, even the guy who voiced Tidus found out about the piece of art that is Tidus Fantasy X and even he found it to be pretty funny! 

I sense an old meme rising from the dead and becoming a new meme itself! CAN YOU HANDLE THE LAUGHTER, MY FRIEND? CAN YOU HANDLE NOTHING BUT PURE LAUGHTER IN THIS? EVEN WHEN IT'S GAME OVER, CAN YOU HANDLE TIDUS LAUGHING AT YOU? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

1168956__safe_solo_monochrome_princess+c

(Thank you for finally creating an appropriate time for me use this picture)

All too appropriate timing. :ajlol: That laugh was the only thing that annoyed me about that game, paused it EVERY time. 

Tidus's laughter cannot be contained in one game, so Tidus has wandered far to spread his laughter as if he had the plague. Thus, the Tidus MIDI was born. 

6 minutes ago, ChibiDashie said:

Tidus's laughter cannot be contained in one game, so Tidus has wandered far to spread his laughter as if he had the plague. Thus, the Tidus MIDI was born. 

MMM...

YES.

FF6: REMASTERED EDITION

6 hours ago, Jet Streak said:

LOL, I never realised quite how famous this laugh was...

Also I need more of these remixes.:allofit:

WISH GRANTED. YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS! 

• Like 1

Years ago, after I had just played Final Fantasy X, my sister and I stood on a balcony in an empty movie theater and laughed exactly like that.

I guess no one heard us because we didn't get kicked out of the theater.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Netburst Celeron said:

Years ago, after I had just played Final Fantasy X, my sister and I stood on a balcony in an empty movie theater and laughed exactly like that.

I guess no one heard us because we didn't get kicked out of the theater.

Friend, that is beautiful.

I envy you.

• Like 1