MysticWing

New User, Classic Original Retro Lover

Hello World! I'm a new user but a huge fan of the classic G1 original series. Does anyone have any links to more about the classic 1984 series? It is where it all began and is currently Kabillion TV On Demand which I can watch all the episodes but I'm looking for more from the G1 series. More images, more fan art, etc.

If you are interested in the original series like I am you can check out if your cable provider has Kabillion TV On Demand. Such a classic retro show! Thanks again!

• Like 1

Hello MysticWing and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

5 hours ago, MysticWing said:

Hello World! I'm a new user but a huge fan of the classic G1 original series. Does anyone have any links to more about the classic 1984 series? It is where it all began and is currently Kabillion TV On Demand which I can watch all the episodes but I'm looking for more from the G1 series. More images, more fan art, etc.

If you are interested in the original series like I am you can check out if your cable provider has Kabillion TV On Demand. Such a classic retro show! Thanks again!

It's all adorable in the end and I guard ALL that is good and adorable. :D

Hello, friend, and welcome to the forums!

I can't say I have much to offer you in terms of G1 pone, but The Family sure seems to have!

And speaking of which, now you're a part of it! Yep, you're family now!

You'll have great fun here, and leaving just won't come easy.

Welcome.

4 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Hello, friend, and welcome to the forums!

I can't say I have much to offer you in terms of G1 pone, but The Family sure seems to have!

And speaking of which, now you're a part of it! Yep, you're family now!

You'll have great fun here, and leaving just won't come easy.

Welcome.

Verily Pink One. Yes welcome to the ever growing Family good mortal. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! I'm already aware that Kabillion has the original series. I'm actually the one that sent that news into EqD (though since it was just mentioned in the roundup, I don't know if that's how you found out).