Squeaky_Belle

Gahhh FINALLY.

I was going to sign up the minute registrations for it were open but my e-mail is apparently marked as a spammy one. D: So I hesitantly created another one. Don't really like having too many e-mails on me. T.T

Anyways, yes hi there~ Squeaky_Belle as in the same one on the EQD comments section! Been a fan for nearly three years, and I pony pretty much everyday. I'm technically a military brony since my country (Singapore) conscripts all of us for two years. :V It's been ages since I was active in any forums really (except for My Little Karaoke...I'm doing some song creation stuff there just for fun). Heh. I comment a fair bit on EQD. Really helps pass the time. (Oh and drawing the horses in camp too. That helps even more.)

That being said, hopefully I get to use this account a little bit more. A little hard for me since I'm tied down to several MLP-related commitments (working on translation for Thai MLP game, MLK, drawing OCs, last month's ATG, maybe some Spotlight Splash for prizes I don't actually need haha, learning digital art for upcoming MLP event, random vids etc.). In fact, right now I'm rushing this intro because I've got to get back to finishing off another drawing in two hours time! Guess that's what happens when your brony levels are too high. XD Still have just over four months before my two years is up...and uni starts. Gotta think about actually contributing back to the fandom in a much bigger way lol

That's it for now I guess. Don't know what to discuss here really. I usually just lurk on the Morning and Night Discussions for Malphy's shenanigans. :P 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, InklingBear said:

!!

Hey there, Ice bear welcomes you to the forums!

Hope you'll have a good time :3

:D

Ayyyy look it's another horse muso! Nice to see you around these parts.

Hello Squeaky_Belle and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ABronyAccount said:

*Y helo thar

Seriously, did you turn spellcheck off or something? :flutterglare:

Why hello there too~

(Thanks for the spellcheck services. I think my computer's been doing it wrong lol)

3 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello Squeaky_Belle and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

And thank you too! /) I swear your avatar reminded me of SGaP for a moment hahaha

2 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

SGaP? what's that?

Ooh yes. His OC kinda looks like that. Time to introduce one of the most interesting horse musos. :D I joined the fandom because of the pony music really.

SGaP is short for SoGreatandPowerful. His music was quite unique really...so chill and reflective. Riddled with pony samples and a touch of philosophy on the side. He was one of those who took the whole fandom thing pretty seriously. Unfortunately by the time I came to this fandom he already packed up and left. I don't think I've seen so much archiving and documentation for a single brony musician ever...his fans are pretty loyal.

Archive for his music has been here for a while: https://www.youtube.com/user/SGAPArchives But you probably should dig through the Reddit for loads of info on him and other space pony musicians https://www.reddit.com/r/SGaP/ (Yes. A whole subreddit dedicated for him and a few others with his style. Those musos also stopped.)

As you can see...I love the music here hahaha