Squeaky_Belle

Gahhh FINALLY.

6 hours ago, Squeaky_Belle said:

But I MUST see this shitpost. :o Now I'm sed

Don't be sad. I'll do it on his behalf.

@AaronMk are you happy now I'm converted? 

Hi there. Hope you are enjoying the forums.

Sorry for the late welcome.    

• Like 1

Oh hey!

Someone's super busy!

Just try not to tire yourself out too much, okay, friend? Because I have no idea how you can do all of that without breaking down!

We're so glad to have another member to The Family!

And it's always nice to see what another head will bring to the table!

But, like I said, don't overwork yourself! 

The Family just can't have that

There's always something to talk about or laugh at, so just get yourself comfortable!

You'll find out why eventually.

And you will thank me later.

Welcome to the forums!

We love ya!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Squeaky_Belle said:

I was going to sign up the minute registrations for it were open but my e-mail is apparently marked as a spammy one. D: So I hesitantly created another one. Don't really like having too many e-mails on me. T.T

Anyways, yes hi there~ Squeaky_Belle as in the same one on the EQD comments section! Been a fan for nearly three years, and I pony pretty much everyday. I'm technically a military brony since my country (Singapore) conscripts all of us for two years. :V It's been ages since I was active in any forums really (except for My Little Karaoke...I'm doing some song creation stuff there just for fun). Heh. I comment a fair bit on EQD. Really helps pass the time. (Oh and drawing the horses in camp too. That helps even more.)

That being said, hopefully I get to use this account a little bit more. A little hard for me since I'm tied down to several MLP-related commitments (working on translation for Thai MLP game, MLK, drawing OCs, last month's ATG, maybe some Spotlight Splash for prizes I don't actually need haha, learning digital art for upcoming MLP event, random vids etc.). In fact, right now I'm rushing this intro because I've got to get back to finishing off another drawing in two hours time! Guess that's what happens when your brony levels are too high. XD Still have just over four months before my two years is up...and uni starts. Gotta think about actually contributing back to the fandom in a much bigger way lol

That's it for now I guess. Don't know what to discuss here really. I usually just lurk on the Morning and Night Discussions for Malphy's shenanigans. :P 

Well, let us officially welcome you to the Family here Miss Belle. ;)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sunshine Smiles said:

Heya, Squeaky! Always nice to see ya! I don't really use this place much either. Still, great to have a friend around these parts. Hope everything is going amazing for you. :D

18 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Hello there and welcome. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here.

11 hours ago, Galacter said:

Well, let us officially welcome you to the Family here Miss Belle. ;)

5 hours ago, Dublyn Tea said:

I'm kinda late now but haya Squeaky! I recognize you from the EqD comment section. :) Glad to finally have you successfully join us! :soon:

Thank you all! :D I'll try and check here often.

21 hours ago, Cookies&Milk said:

Don't be sad. I'll do it on his behalf.

@AaronMk are you happy now I'm converted? 

Hi there. Hope you are enjoying the forums.

Sorry for the late welcome.    

19 hours ago, AaronMk said:

I swear I've seen this somewhere before lol

Thanks again though haha

20 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Oh hey!

Someone's super busy!

Just try not to tire yourself out too much, okay, friend? Because I have no idea how you can do all of that without breaking down!

We're so glad to have another member to The Family!

And it's always nice to see what another head will bring to the table!

But, like I said, don't overwork yourself! 

The Family just can't have that

There's always something to talk about or laugh at, so just get yourself comfortable!

You'll find out why eventually.

And you will thank me later.

Welcome to the forums!

We love ya!

"The Family" sounds like a cult! XD But sure. That's cool. Well it's not an issue of getting overworked...it's actually being too far behind and relaxed! :D Or else I wouldn't have time to chat~ Once uni starts I think that's when I'll have to stop. T.T

(And fancy me thinking I'd try doing some music stuff one day :'))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squeaky_Belle said:

"The Family" sounds like a cult! XD But sure. That's cool. Well it's not an issue of getting overworked...it's actually being too far behind and relaxed! :D Or else I wouldn't have time to chat~ Once uni starts I think that's when I'll have to stop. T.T

(And fancy me thinking I'd try doing some music stuff one day :'))

The Family isn't just some throwaway cult, friend. Cults never got anything done.

But heck, I'd love to hear some tunes!

Anyhow, may uni have mercy on your soul, you know, the usual!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

The Family isn't just some throwaway cult, friend. Cults never got anything done.

But heck, I'd love to hear some tunes!

Anyhow, may uni have mercy on your soul, you know, the usual!

Oh I just meant it "sounded" as in…uhh. :P Never mind that hahaha.

Knowing the way I work uni's not gonna have mercy on me. :') But it's okay I'll still pull through. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Squeaky_Belle said:

Oh I just meant it "sounded" as in…uhh. :P Never mind that hahaha.

Knowing the way I work uni's not gonna have mercy on me. :') But it's okay I'll still pull through. 

You better.