MoltenKitten

Please remove gameme from the servers

Remove it!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Remove it!

• Yay
    • Nay

Gameme can be used as a motivational tool for many people to get better or it can just be ignored because the stats really shouldn't mean anything.

4 minutes ago, "User" said:

Gameme can be used as a motivational tool for many people to get better or it can just be ignored because the stats really shouldn't mean anything.

But that's not my problem with it

4 minutes ago, MoltenKitten said:

But that's not my problem with it

hud_saytext_time 0 :)

There should be a way to disable it through the plugin settings, I'll give Ghost a shout

8 hours ago, MoltenKitten said:

I don't need a plugin to tell me that I'm doing crap and it's annoying as heck for those of us that have to use text chat

An ad plugin? One that hinders gameplay I assume?

I'm totally okay with it going away. I never saw the point in the first place, and you're right about the inconvenience.

3 hours ago, ultimateAI said:

I'm totally okay with it going away. I never saw the point in the first place, and you're right about the inconvenience.

That seems to solve that particular dilemma then.

11 hours ago, ultimateAI said:

Well I don't have the power to do so. Only @vman315 (Ghostmeal) and @WeAreBorg can, to my knowledge.

Unless @WeAreBorg rewrites the plugin to remove the says commands from it or unloads it, I am the only one with access to the GameMe control panel as I pay for it.

It should not use text chat to tell the player something happened if I am understanding these settings correctly.

vHFb2HY.png