Havocbyte

Does anybody remember Free Realms?

Like what the title says, Does anybody remember the old MMO "Free Realms"? It was made by Sony Online Entertainment (Now known as Daybreak Games. You might know them from when they made the EverQuest series and the PlanetSide series.) in the late 2000's. (Around 2009 or so. I don't know when it closed though. Probably in the early 2010's.) 

And I remember it being advertised on almost every single kid's TV network (Like Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Disney XD etc.) and there was this animal type character (I forgot his name.)

Where he said "This is Free Realms!" 

I personally never played it myself. At one point, I almost made an account on that website. But I decided not to. Because of LEGO Universe. (Which was coming out at the time.)

Did any of you play this game? or knew somebody who played it?

Let me know down below! 

Oh holy crap!

I remember that thing, yeah!

Friend, that thing was everywhere.

Everywhere.

I remember making an account, playing for a bit, and then I went back to Burnout 3 since I was on a nostalgia tangent at the time...

And I might go on said tangent again...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Oh holy crap!

I remember that thing, yeah!

Everywhere.

I remember making an account, playing for a bit, and then I went back to Burnout 3 since I was on a nostalgia tangent at the time...

And I might go on said tangent again...

Just EverQuest for me, keep note you should buy the game rather than just free play. They're........rather harsh about those who don't.

Edited by Galacter
Misspell

13 minutes ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Everywhere.

Yeah, It was everywhere. I couldn't even watch TV without seeing a single commercial for the game.

Speaking of which:

I found one of the commercials on YouTube.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Havocbyte said:

Yeah, It was everywhere. I couldn't even watch TV without seeing a single commercial for the game.

Speaking of which:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I played it a little big, a bit too lagy for my liking and the chat was far too locked down as well.

It was a game from better days at SOE, I played a lot of SOE games at that time. However they just didn't have what it took to keep the playerbase.

3 hours ago, Havocbyte said:

Speaking of which:

How is it? Another medieval type?