Nightfall Gloam

Hello, I'm shoyrumaster11

I've been a Brony since April of 2014 (coincidentally on the same day Microsoft ended support for Win XP). My favourite mane pony is Twilight Sparkle, background pony is Lyra Heartstrings and human is probably either Sci-Twi or Sunset Shimmer. I am into Films, Technology, the Internet, Gaming (slowly getting into PC gaming) and I come from Australia. I also plan on studying films and animation once I graduate.

• Like 1

Well, how are you doing, fellow hoarse-book fan?

Because, you're about to get a lot better!

Since now, you're part of The Family.

And it's just always a blast with family.

This family.

Welcome to the forums!

We love ya'!

• Like 1

Hello Shoryumaster11 and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shoyrumaster11 said:

I've been a Brony since April of 2014 (coincidentally on the same day Microsoft ended support for Win XP). My favourite mane pony is Twilight Sparkle, background pony is Lyra Heartstrings and human is probably either Sci-Twi or Sunset Shimmer. I am into Films, Technology, the Internet, Gaming (slowly getting into PC gaming) and I come from Australia. I also plan on studying films and animation once I graduate.

Welcome to the ever growing Family Ms. Master. :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cookies&Milk said:

Hi there. 

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here. What games do you play?

I mostly enjoy RPG games like Fallout or Pokemon or Strategy games like Age of Empires. I seriously need to play more games, though!

3 hours ago, shoyrumaster11 said:

I mostly enjoy RPG games like Fallout or Pokemon or Strategy games like Age of Empires. I seriously need to play more games, though!

That makes two of us. ;) I mainly play Terraria on PC.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums shoyrumaster11!  Glad you could come over... but since from you're down under, we might miss each other on the thorough fare...  That was a mess.  ANYWAY.  Have fun ^_^

• Like 1

Hi there Shoyru! And welcome! As a side note, I'm reminded that my workplace still uses XP, two years after security updates stopped being sent. Anyone want to hack their computers and teach them a lesson so they'll upgrade already? :slymac:

• Like 1