Ganondorf8

Finally got around to making an account around here.

Welcome to forums Ganondorf8, Its always nice to see new faces around here...Even if you're not too new. :awesomecheer:

Despite that I don't think I've seen you here before but I can be quite blind sometimes so worry about that too much.

1 hour ago, Jet Streak said:

Welcome to forums Ganondorf8, Its always nice to see new faces around here...Even if you're not too new. :awesomecheer:

Despite that I don't think I've seen you here before but I can be quite blind sometimes so worry about that too much.

I normally comment on topics on the site although it can be difficult to find them. Sometimes I get little feedback while other times I get a lot. I don't know why some of my comments truly wow people, but why complain about it?

3 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I normally comment on topics on the site although it can be difficult to find them. Sometimes I get little feedback while other times I get a lot. I don't know why some of my comments truly wow people, but why complain about it?

Just go with it. ;)

13 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

It doesn't mean anything, but it's just a tall of the Likes your posts get.

Perhaps, but at least I know how it works.

Welcome to the forums.I see you are enjoying your time with the family. That sounds so creepy.

Sorry for the late welcome. I saw that you like Fire Emblem so..

comic419.png
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RogueCookie said:

Welcome to the forums.I see you are enjoying your time with the family. That sounds so creepy.

Reveal hidden contents

comic419.png

IT'S CATCHING ONNNNN

THANK YOU!

23 hours ago, RogueCookie said:

Reveal hidden contents

comic419.png

I'm quite the fan of the series although I don't play it as often as I should. I really need to get around to playing Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations one of these days. I paid for the download yet I haven't tried it yet. I'm losing my edge.

On 10/1/2016 at 11:08 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

I also noticed that I got some reputation. I was wondering how that worked in addition to what it was.

Gaining ground as a tier likeable already. :D

I guess so. I hope that I can contribute more around here since I'm spreading myself thin here, on the main site, on the MLP Forums, and FimFiction. Wow... that's a lot of places I have to check every day. I like it.

:sunset:

24 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I guess so. I hope that I can contribute more around here since I'm spreading myself thin here, on the main site, on the MLP Forums, and FimFiction. Wow... that's a lot of places I have to check every day. I like it.

:sunset:

Careful not too overexert yourself, even that's possible at every one of those places.

Here included.

Hope you enjoy your time here and with the every growing Family.