thunder flair

xbox 360

gamertag = num6er 1 ki11er

the games i want to play are advanced warfare, chivelry medieval warfare, counter strike global offensive, deadliest warrior battlegrounds,

so yea if you have any of these games message me and ill get back to you when i can

GT: Organous

Favorite online games: Monday Night Combat, Street Fighter 4, Batman: Arkham Origins

Street Fighter I'm sure you know.  Monday Night Combat is not well-known, but it's a third-person MOBA shooter.  It's a little glitchy, and unfortunately full of trolls.  It's really an amazing game, though.  Batman online is basically a territorial control third-person shooter that I hear plays like Gears of War.  While Joker and Bane's crews are trying to destroy each other, the heroes Batman and Robin will take out players to score intimidation and make everyone run like scared cowards.

On 12/9/2015 at 8:50 PM, Organous said:

GT: Organous

Favorite online games: Monday Night Combat, Street Fighter 4, Batman: Arkham Origins

Street Fighter I'm sure you know.  Monday Night Combat is not well-known, but it's a third-person MOBA shooter.  It's a little glitchy, and unfortunately full of trolls.  It's really an amazing game, though.  Batman online is basically a territorial control third-person shooter that I hear plays like Gears of War.  While Joker and Bane's crews are trying to destroy each other, the heroes Batman and Robin will take out players to score intimidation and make everyone run like scared cowards.

i dont own MNC or batman, i do own SSFIV arcade edition but i suck at fighting games but will play them just send me a friend request and we will play

On 12/27/2015 at 7:14 PM, Dash rainbow9563 said:

GT: Resentedrake37 
Got Halo 3, Halo 4(which I play more) PVZ Garden Warfare, World of Tanks, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Minecraft, and others that are online that I can't remember (for now). 

its coool if you want just send me a message whenever you want to play halo 4, world of tanks (my hiest tear is 7 if i remember correctly), or minecraft

My gamer tag is Rainbowsrfun, I'm down to play any game with anyone but im always looking to have some fun on Halo 5, Minecraft, forza 6, forza horizon 2, Destiny, and all those free multiplayer games that come out each month xp