TaliaKirana

Rest of Season 6 to air early next week in the UK

I'd take Top Bolt as a Finale over TWABA

But it sucks that I have to wait longer for the one episode I'm actually looking forward to

I'm probably gonna come across a spoiler or two because that's just life when I spend a lot of time browsing brony sites, but I intend to wait for each episode's American premiere.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2016 at 6:02 AM, Canyon Light said:

I am looking at this website's T.V. schedule and it's incomplete with a discrepancy. http://www.filmon.tv/tvguide/# Wednesday at 00:00 (12:00)/08:30 is Where the Apple Lies but Thursday's episode listed is To Where and Back Again Part 1, instead of Top Bolt according to this schedule. Huh, where did Top Bolt go then? Or is this schedule just messing with me? I'm double checking I didn't miss looking at the schedule, pretty sure I did not.

It seems Top Bolt is entirely missing from the schedule right now. Maybe if I just wait until Monday the week's schedule will be correct. I definitely do not want to miss the early episode airings online. Via some kind of stream website.

Reminds me of the slight confusion of the line-up back in Season 5.

Top Bolt is scheduled for Monday. Where the Apple Lies beforehand did not air on Tinypop due to censoring of Cider necessary. DiscoveryFamily has that one covered this week regular time. Thursday and Friday at midnight PST/3 AM EST should be the two parter finale though. Keyword: should.

50 minutes ago, TaliaKirana said:

It's going to be really weird watching the finale before the last two regular episodes of the season

Yeah, but I'd rather do that than miss the first hype train to watch the season finale to stay in the loop of things.

As for why Where the Apple Lies did not air and if people watch this thread moreso than the individual episode discussion threads.

Source: (From /mlp/ season 6 finale thread)
1475579321037.png

Discovery Family is still a go to air Where the Apple Lies episode this Saturday normal time. Should be no extra problems.

Time to see if the finale will air even after this occured, if at all. I'm a creature of the night now, midnight we shall find out.

23 minutes ago, Jack Pipsam said:

So would that ban also effect Pop as well as Tinypop?

I'm not an expert on the topic, but probably. Although there is no reason to be worried about it, if Tiny Pop plays FiM while Pop plays only EQG. I recall no mention of Cider in EQG LoE movie.

16 hours ago, TaliaKirana said:

It's going to be really weird watching the finale before the last two regular episodes of the season

Again, the halloween episode of Season 5.