MissVasNormandy

Hi, everypony, I'm new here

(oh dear, what should I write so ponies here would like me?)

(what if i make grammar mistakes, English is my second language after all)

(Celestia damn it, I've been staring on this empty page for ages, I'll just write what pops in my mind)

Hello everypony,

I'm MissVasNormandy and I've been wanting to interact with other bronies and pegasisters here at EQD for quite some time. The only person among my friends and family who is happy to speak with me about ponies is my six-year-old niece, who is really nice, however she is interested in the show alone. I, on the other hoof, enjoy very much community made content, especially MLP fanfiction in the form of dramatic reading, audio books and audio plays.  The reason why I prefer listening to reading is my other main hobby: beading. I create complex bead-waved jewelry using glass seed beads. As some of you might also deduced from my user name, I am a Mass Effect fan. I love gaming, story-rich and choice and consequences games in particular.

I believe that's it, hopefully I'll be able to continue this "not too shy to write on the forums" trend. If you want to talk about ponies, beads, purple space waifus or anything else, feel free to send me a message.

Oh and

Luna is the best pony

Thanks for reading!     

• Like 1

Hello Miss Vass Normandy and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Hey!

I know just how ya feel, friend!

But there is no need for timidity!

We here hope you feel right at home here!

'Cause now you're with The Family!

Listen, it's a great place to be, seriously, it is!

This entire place has got pony all over it! And I'm sure we have some Mass Effect fans *Ahem, like Lunar* or maybe fine beading-people such as yourself!

But I digress, welcome to the forums!

The Family will always  be here for you.

Perhaps an untraditional greeting is in order? Not from me mind you as I've got nothing, but I'm sure someone will come up with something. In the meantime, I welcome you to these forums with a welcome that seems small compared to the others. At least it's better than nothing, right?

:sunset:

Howdy and welcome!  I'm in much the same position in regards to my family and niece.  She's probably the reason I ever found the show and fandom to begin with.  I actually got hooked on the show while playing episodes in the background when I was working on art assignments, so I get the appeal of listening to fanfic readings.

Welcome!

I know that feeling. I have no one to discuss the show/fandom with in real life either. I guess that's why I ended up here.

That bead-waved jewelry thing sounds cool. I've never heard of that before.