This is actually kind of a big deal for me as I'm rather anti-social, so you'll have to bear with me.

I'm Pegasski. A few of you may know me from DeviantART and I'm really very boring. Well, boring until a certain subject comes up, that subject being a post-apocalyptic game franchise by the name of Fallout. 

I'm into a very few other things, like three-four that I can think of other than pony, but I'll not get into those.

To be honest though, I'm lonely. I'd love talk with a few of you, and hopefully make one or two friends. It's what the show's all about, right?

• Like 2

It's always really nice to finally try to get out there and make some friends doesn't it? Well, it does for me at least! :hurrr:

So! Now that you have joined in on the forums, welcome to The Family!

You'll find plenty here with similar interests, so don't be afraid to speak up! (Since you may or may not have just made Lunar squeal like a little girl at the mention of Fallout)

Christ it's fun here, we've got all sorts a' characters here! Such as that one dude that's always embracing the air, or that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shitposter that everyone loves so very much!

And we've got that one shimmer fella, or that dude that's some robot god or something, and then there's no-sleep man and that Valve Corp guy. And you might see that one upside down person, or that guy that always frowns (he's actually quite content with life!) and that fish man!

There are too many to name. But not too many to love!

Get it? Because you'll love it here

You will.

Welcome to the forums!

Now get crackin'!

Welcome to the Forums Pegasski!!  It's great to have another Fallout Fan!  I was pretty sure I'd seen your stuff on DA so I looked you up... and what do you know.  You're actually watching my primary art account :puzzled:  Nice art by the way!  You earned another watcher! ^_^

See you around! XD

I'm as late as anyone can be but welcome Pagasski! I, too, am boring. At least my friends think so because I'm not into the stuff they're into, but rather into things like Pony and antiques. It's all a matter of perspective. :)