Hello RozzerTrask and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

• Like 1

Basically, the forum is a big file structure.

Home has all the other folders in it.

Main is the folder with this folder and the forum-related sub-folders.

My Little Pony is the folder where we talk about all things pony, with sub-folders for Friendship is Magic (the comic series, the main series, and the upcoming movie), Equestria Girls, and then sub-folders for various aspects of the fandom itself (music, fics, etc.).

Friendship is Gaming is all about gaming! This whole site used to be the FiG forums, but now it's been incorporated in EQD and expanded for a more general audience. It's like the Eternal September was for the Internet!

The Changeling Hive is for off-topic stuff, forum-based roleplaying, and general forum-based games.

/var is where we keep the temporary files and log files whoops, took the analogy a little too far!

Any other questions?

• Like 2

Hey there, friend!

I see you've already had some basic structure lecture thanks to your brand new upside-down friend over there, so I'll just skip to the welcomes!

Welcome to the tightest little family on this side of the web, The Family!

We're super excited to bring in a new initiate face to the game, so we hope you are too!

Friend, it's gonna be a heck of a lot of fun.

And now you'll have all sorts of friends, except closer!

Enjoy.

• Like 1

I was going to give you some advice, but it looks like others have already beaten me to it. Oh well. At least I can still welcome you to the forums, so welcome to the forums.

:sunset:

• Like 1

I'm horribly and evilly late, but Welcome Rozzer! I think ABronyAccount did a good job at giving a basic overview on how to find your way around. :)