EternalPony

Hello, random people of the internet

Hello my name is Lee Roy  (I have no idea what I doing)

lets address the elephant in the room, LEEEEEE ROOOOOOY JENKINS! Now with that out of the way...

I like Ponies, Art about Ponies, Music about Ponies, Reading about Ponies having complex head cannon about said Ponies I hope you guys will like me being around

(commence with the inevitable meme-age as I know you too well)

*inedible < inevitable

• Like 1

Hello Lee Roy and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Hello, friend!

And welcome!

Glad to have you on board The Family!

I'm sure you'll find a few people here that also like pone-objects, since, well, you know!

But anyways, it's good to see some new blood one new join up!

We really hope you enjoy your stay here, friend, because there just aren't any other options.

Welcome to the forums!

12 minutes ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Hello, friend!

And welcome!

I'm sure you'll find a few people here that also like pone-objects, since, well, you know!

We really hope you enjoy your stay here, friend, because there just aren't any other options.

Welcome to the forums!

Why thank you kind stranger

Looks at date. Okay, gotta make a good welcome to make up for coming late. Let start with his name. It asking for a meme..

On 10/1/2016 at 4:08 AM, Lee Roy said:

ets address the elephant in the room, LEEEEEE ROOOOOOY JENKINS! Now with that out of the way...

Cool cool. Their self awareness is to good for me. Have to think of a different way.

I can just throw a random meme in there just for the heck of it. It works all the the time~

On 10/1/2016 at 6:29 PM, ABronyAccount said:

a-stone-eater_c6dd8.jpg

taco0.png

maud_pie_eating_a_rock__vector__by_rose5

Only if no one has done it first. Can't do a normal one, because that's not me.

Smashes fist the keyboard  I have one.. last... hope. They can't have got here earlier than me, right? I can warn them about them~

On 10/1/2016 at 9:30 PM, AaronMk said:

On 10/1/2016 at 8:11 PM, Lunar Holiday said:

Hello, friend!

And welcome!

Welcome to the forums!

giphy.gif    

I'm done. Can't say I didn't try. 

(Hope you're enjoying the forums, sorry that I wasn't there to welcome you but seeing the people who did for me shows that you were given good treatment. See you around here soon.) 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2016 at 5:51 PM, RogueCookie said:

Looks at date. Okay, gotta make a good welcome to make up for coming late. Let start with his name. It asking for a meme..

Cool cool. Their self awareness is to good for me. Have to think of a different way.

I can just throw a random meme in there just for the heck of it. It works all the the time~

Only if no one has done it first. Can't do a normal one, because that's not me.

Smashes fist the keyboard  I have one.. last... hope. They can't have got here earlier than me, right? I can warn them about them~

giphy.gif    

I'm done. Can't say I didn't try. 

(Hope you're enjoying the forums, sorry that I wasn't there to welcome you but seeing the people who did for me shows that you were given good treatment. See you around here soon.) 

My sides!

too funny!