Silent Skies

One Brony Discovered the EQD Forums. You Won't Believe What Happened Next!

Clickbait strikes again!  (Sorry 'bout that...)

Anyway I was popping in to catch the new episode and realized I had never visited the forums.  So, why not check it out?

I'm not quite a newcomer to the site, but I haven't really participated in the discussions and whatnot for probably at least a year now so... hi everybody!  I look forward to seeing some familiar faces (or familiar usernames, anyway) and some new guys too!

By the way it's also my birthday so as is tradition I demand tribute from everyone reading this.  Acceptable gifts entitle you to one (1) virtual brohoof.

• Like 5

Hello, Welcome to the forums /)^3^(\

I have to ask,

why are the skies so silent?,

can't a sky be load?,

isn't there just one sky?,

how many skies are there?,

are you an entire sky or multitable skies put together?,

can we be friends with an entire sky?

what does an entire sky do everyday?

if you where flying in said sky would the sky be mad you are in its personal space?

do you even have a body or is your body made of sky?

:bloomgah:

• Like 1

WELCOME. /)

Lurking is always good fun until Lunar someone gets this urge to share your absurd collection of pone images to everyone, so welcome, friend!

It's so good to have you on board The Family.

We welcome you with open arms/warm smiles/comfy bedding!

It's gonna be great having another one to aid in the shrouding of bodies chat and make friends with!

You will love every second here, trust me.

Welcome to the forums, friend!

56 minutes ago, Silent Skies said:

By the way it's also my birthday so as is tradition I demand tribute from everyone reading this.  Acceptable gifts entitle you to one (1) virtual brohoof.

This One Weird Trick Gives You Brohoofs! Doctors Hate This! Top Ten Reasons To Click Below!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday! :ponydrugs::partyhard:

I accept your virtual brohoof.

brohoof1plz.pngbrohoof2plz.png

Always nice to have a seasoned EQD commenter join. I rarely commented but I often read thorough them. :) Welcome Silent Skies! Lovely profile picture. And a very happy birthday, too! 

:partycannon::sweetieyes::smugtrixie::scrunchy::pwease::proud::happy_twi::happybonbon::gleepony::awesomecheer:

• Like 1

Lurking is fine because no one will notice until you choose to make a move. I lurked about on the main site for over a year before I first started to comment there. Also, welcome to the forums. I mustn't forget to say that.

:sunset:

Hello Silent Skies and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

Little late but happy birthday! :partycannon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

One of the main reasons I don't do much forum stuff: I tend to forget about checking back in my spare time.  BUT now that I'm back, thanks for the big welcome, everyone!  Now about those brohooves...

On 10/1/2016 at 2:00 PM, Lee Roy said:

Hello, Welcome to the forums /)^3^(\

I have to ask,

why are the skies so silent?,

can't a sky be load?,

isn't there just one sky?,

how many skies are there?,

are you an entire sky or multitable skies put together?,

can we be friends with an entire sky?

what does an entire sky do everyday?

if you where flying in said sky would the sky be mad you are in its personal space?

do you even have a body or is your body made of sky?

:bloomgah:

Hmmm... well the skies I was referring to were more outer-spacey than in the atmosphere, but to answer you questions:

Sound doesn't carry well in space.

The lack of sound means it's probably not going to be very loud.

I dunno, it's kinda the same as saying the Earth has multiple oceans when it's just one continuous body.

WHO KNOWS?

Neither.  I just came up with the name way back when because it combined space with something vaguely pony-sounding.

Probably not; it probably won't notice something as small as an individual in the vastness of the cosmos.

Mainly just hangs out, holding a bunch of cool stuff and giving a nice backdrop for sweet stellar pictures.

Nah, you'd just be another speck below its notice.

I have a body. whether it's made of sky or not is probably getting a little philosophical.

Fun questions!  And thanks for the welcome!  /)

On 10/1/2016 at 2:22 PM, Lunar Holiday said:

WELCOME. /)

Lurking is always good fun until Lunar someone gets this urge to share your absurd collection of pone images to everyone, so welcome, friend!

It's so good to have you on board The Family.

We welcome you with open arms/warm smiles/comfy bedding!

It's gonna be great having another one to aid in the shrouding of bodies chat and make friends with!

You will love every second here, trust me.

Welcome to the forums, friend!

You had me at comfy bedding!  /)

On 10/1/2016 at 2:44 PM, ZeBronyCaptain said:

The only tribute I pay is to Caesar....  welcome to the forums anyway not so Silent Skies!

Of course, I understand.  I sometimes forget to buy birthday presents too.  Your excuse is much better, though!  People tend to not buy that all the stores were strangely closed for repairs whenever I tried to get something.

On 10/1/2016 at 3:53 PM, Dublyn Tea said:

Always nice to have a seasoned EQD commenter join. I rarely commented but I often read thorough them. :) Welcome Silent Skies! Lovely profile picture. And a very happy birthday, too! 

:partycannon::sweetieyes::smugtrixie::scrunchy::pwease::proud::happy_twi::happybonbon::gleepony::awesomecheer:

Me?  Seasoned commenter?  HA!  I mostly just lurked in the discussions.  But thanks for the welcome regardless.  /)

About the picture, it may not be pony, but at least it stands out a bit.  And I like it, so it stays.

On 10/1/2016 at 11:15 PM, Havocbyte said:

Ugh. I hate clickbait. Anyways. Welcome to the forums, Silent Skies! 

Same, buddy.  But at least the title stands out a bit!  And at least it's better than my standard "[interesting title here]"