I haven't really made an introduction here or anything yet. But I'm gonna generally try to be more frequent here.

But For those who don't know. I am whirlwind. Founder to Wonderbolts Daily and currently trying to earn a music degree.

But I'm still generally confused around this site

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Captain Whirlwind said:

I haven't really made an introduction here or anything yet. But I'm gonna generally try to be more frequent here.

But For those who don't know. I am whirlwind. Founder to Wonderbolts Daily and currently trying to earn a music degree.

But I'm still generally confused around this site

Welcome. Yes IPB can be a bit tricky to get used to (all forum software can be), but after a little while it becomes second nature. 

Good luck on the degree aspirations! That's one thing I've never had any talent for. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Welcome. Yes IPB can be a bit tricky to get used to (all forum software can be), but after a little while it becomes second nature. 

Good luck on the degree aspirations! That's one thing I've never had any talent for. 

*Hugs you*

Hello Captain Whirlwind and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Hello, Captain!

And welcome to The Family!

You'll be glad to know that we've got a few people who are equally as confused as you, such as me.

Anyways, you'll have fun being confused with others, you just gotta believe me!

Welp, we love ya!

And enjoy the place, friend!

Enjoy.

Welcome to the forums!