Hey there, some of you may remember me from such films as Rambo, The Last Samurai or Commando. But all joking aside, I travel from a distant forum land to taste the fruits of another side to forum life. I have been a brony since, unsure when, not since 2010 but somewhere in the region of 2014-2016 I think. I started seeing cute adorable pony avatars all over the internet and decided to take it apony myself to get to the bottom of these adorable little cartoon pastel horses. They touched me in places I've never been touched before and through this touching it got me hooked on the emotional ride this series has to offer. I am here and it's a pleasure to meet this fine community.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lunar Echo said:

They touched me in places I've never been touched before

Don't take it out of the context, don't take it out of the context.

Hey, Fréci over here. Hope you'll enjoy the forum, feel free to poke me if you need anything.

• Like 1

Just now, Frécinette said:

Don't take it out of the context, don't take it out of the context.

Hey, Fréci over here. Hope you'll enjoy the forum, feel free to poke me if you need anything.

I meant nothing bad by it, I meant touched my heart unlike most other things, what were you thinking of?

And thank you for your kind welcome and service if I should ever need it.

15 minutes ago, Lit Lamp said:

Hey Lunar, you remember Eazyfries? It's me! 

Blessings. <3 Is this in light of the recent troubles on the old forum?

Of course I remember you sugar pie!

And thank you for your mighty big blessings, <3 back. I will pop in and out from time to time to check up on things, I still do enjoy it there. 

• Like 1

Hello Lunar Echo and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

• Like 1

Oh hey, Lunar!

Good to have you on board The Family!

It's wonderful to have our ranks grow!

And trust me, pones have touched me too. And now I'm going through rehabilitation

Anyways, welcome, Lunar!

You know, there's something about you that I really like, but I don't quite know what... :rdwink:

• Like 1