UltimateGhost3

Hello Everyone :3

My Favorite Mane 6 Pony
Twilight
How I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
it all started back in season 1, i was always getting posts of memes from my little pony, i ignored these post until my friends kept asking me about the brony fandom and what side i was on. I had no clue what they were talking about eventually, i finally looked into the show right about the episode: Swarm Of The Century, though i had not liked the episode at first i decided to give the show another chance, during this time i started watching the first episodes and i still wasn't completely into the show. Then came Winter Wrap Up, i loved this episode so much i kept watching the show and to this day, ill go back and watch it again and keep the same reaction.

I try to be on as much as i can, but i am very busy with school and studying and i can't seem to get much time to be on as i was once. if you ever R.P. with me you'll have a blast. If you want to ask me any question just do so.

How I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It all started in the middle of season 1, i was always seeing these posts of my little pony memes and some people who would go around with these pony pictures and would comment on youtube. I ignored them until my friends started to ask me if i was a brony and what side i was on, i had no clue what they were talking about and i would tell them that i didn't know what they were talking about and i didn't want to be apart of it. I was wrong, One day after being asked and asked all over again to see this show, i finally said fine and i went on the Hub on Saturday and finally watched the show, It Was the Episode: Swarm of the century, and at first i didn't care for the episode at all, that would change later on. I decided to give the show another shot the next Saturday, and i fell in love with the show, the episode: Winter Wrap Up caught my eye and i loved every second of it, so i decided to watch the previous episodes and i didn't like them as much as i thought they were but i kept watching the show. Now i am proud to be called a Brony.

• red shadow v2.1.png
  • To Whom doesn't know me from the MLP Forums, I was a member since September 6th of 2013. I saw that forum thrive and fall for 3 long years, and finally i decided that i needed to change my attention towards a new forums, one not filled with a majority of drama, but not a newer one. It was a unique experience and one i wont forget.
  • anyway, thats about all you need to know for abit,  if you want more look at my profile, and thanks for taking the time to look at my intro.
  • Like 3

Welcome UltimateGhost3 to this thing were call The Forum.  Great to see someone from earlier in the fandom still around.  I'm sure you'll have a blast here.  And be sure to check out the RP section!! ^_^

• Like 1

Hello Ghost and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

*Is the MLP Forums member who first confirmed to you that "UltimateGhost3" actually sounds pretty neat.*

That + my avatar = you probably knowing who I am.

• Like 1

This thread is already making me giggle. Welcome Ultimate Ghost! Hopefully we'll fulfill your wishes (and everypony else's who migrated over here from the old forums last night) and deter drama for a while. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lunar Holiday said:

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY.

TELL ME, HOW ARE YOU?

BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA HAVE FUN HERE

WE WELCOME YOU TO THE FORUMS.

AHHH:cry:

Uh, thanks Lunar, definitely getting that pinkie vibe off of you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UltimateGhost3 said:

Uh, thanks Lunar, definitely getting that pinkie vibe off of you.

TERRIBLY sorry friend!

BUT THE WELCOMES

THEY NEVER STOP

I'M OUT OF MY ELEMENT. SERIOUSLY. THERE'S NOTHING LEFT.

Anyways, I love ya!