Steamworks

What Makes You Smile In TF2?

I finally got that damn Doomsday milestone and got the hat, fucking bugged carrier kill achivement...

Also is it bad I didn't figure out that the one pipe it told me to push someone into was the big pipe thing a little north of the rocket till I looked it up?

The first Gun mettle cosmetic I unboxed was an assassin grade el duderino. It looks nice on my heavy.

Cyber, you should go to other Plat scouts and call them engie mains and see what happens. :)

Links to their accounts and I will trust me.

Also on the actual forum topic: Getting kritzkreig'd by a medic as engie and just running into people and them not knowing what to do.

Links to their accounts and I will trust me.

LINK? Anyway, my favorite thing is killing a kritzed engie when he's running at you not knowing what to do.

The thumbs up the Pyro gives along with the "Thanks!" voice command. Can't even get mad at the little bastard when he does it in the killcam.

cq2lfvr.jpg

1. Necro rez

2. I GOT MOTHERFUCKING BURSTCHESTER.

EDA621F641006D896AFF841DF06F38DC32127BA6

I prayed to the rng gods, and they listened. I now have every taunt.

I got rng lucky again, last one was Burstchester, but thats nothing compared to a 36 key worth unbox

7F40A334D62927D5E61944DF4858B7C2E46CD530

Counter-sniping half the enemy team because they're camping at the usual sniper spots. 

Denying a sap with a Homewrecker.

Winning a match with an actually coordinated and comunicating team. 

Pan kills. :gleepony: