Steamworks

What Makes You Cringe In TF2?

The goddamned Homewrecker, not only does this destroy sappers in one swing, it pretty much makes it so the engineer being assisted doesn't have to worry about his building being sapped. This leads to more stalemates because pub medics are unreliable/non-existent.

Unless the spy has an amby and is a good shot with it and can dodge flares.

Take the pyro down and that engi is done for.

People who play solely for the trade aspect, the Crateconomy, people who complain about weapons, Unusual weapons, majority of team comprised of snipers / spies, Pyros who don't / don't know you can extinguish burning teammates, facestabing, I could go on.... But I think that's enough. :notimpressed:

People who play solely for the trade aspect, the Crateconomy, people who complain about weapons, Unusual weapons, majority of team comprised of snipers / spies, Pyros who don't / don't know you can extinguish burning teammates, facestabing, I could go on.... But I think that's enough. :notimpressed:

I once played against a Highlander team that was nothing but Traders. They all had fancy Unusual Hats and Stranges. WE DESTROYED THEM!! :ajlol:

Seriously, PL_Upward. We defended the first point. Enough said.