VG_Addict

Who will see the movie?

Recommended Posts

I see it from here! 

A cinema room half full of 20yo boys and girls and the other half 5yo girls //o

 

And if it's release in his original version in my town, I'm totally gonna see it (alone… forever-alone-meme.jpg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VG_Addict said:

What will be the main target group who goes to watch the movie? Will it be mostly bronies? 

Most likely, the turnabout could be surprising this time around. I myself will wait patiently on Netflix, they are quite quick and accurate in obtaining shows and movies of that like on their site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll see it if at all possible, hope it's not one of those super limited release things though I doubt it will be.

Pretty much unless you are willing to watch some awful recording someone manages to fully film, the only option for quite a while will be to actually go and see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Itcheeee said:

I'll see it if at all possible, hope it's not one of those super limited release things though I doubt it will be.

Pretty much unless you are willing to watch some awful recording someone manages to fully film, the only option for quite a while will be to actually go and see it.

True but I am patient. ;) I never find those terrible recordings worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Galacter said:

True but I am patient. ;) I never find those terrible recordings worth it.

I've never watched one myself, but I've ran into some randomly here and there. Pretty hilarious the views they get lol Pony would be *the* exception possibly,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Itcheeee said:

I've never watched one myself, but I've ran into some randomly here and there. Pretty hilarious the views they get lol Pony would be *the* exception possibly,

Oh yes it would be. A troll video I believe they call it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Galacter said:

Oh yes it would be. A troll video I believe they call it.

Some are, others really are some dude recording an entire movie, worrying more about their phone actually filming the screen then watching the dang movie lol :P

Sometimes those things are the most popular torrents at times lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Itcheeee said:

Some are, others really are some dude recording an entire movie, worrying more about their phone actually filming the screen then watching the dang movie lol :P

Sometimes those things are the most popular torrents at times lol

I really dislike the quality of them not too mention they can't seem to sit still to save their lives.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll definitely be seeing it. Not sure if in the theatre or after it's released to digital and/or some streaming service, though. I might not decide until the time comes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course I'm going to watch and/or see it.

Why wouldn't I?

Besides... chances are beginning to increase that I may be using the 2017 Movie as a de-facto 'series finale.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

I just hope there aren't protesters and haters when we go to the theater.

WAIT, THAT REALLY HAPPENS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peridot said:

WAIT, THAT REALLY HAPPENS?

It's not overly common, but I've heard stories of it happening during the Equestria Girl screenings.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll probably watch it online after the DVD/BluRay versions come out. No one airs the show here so the movie will likely remain overlooked by channels and cinemas alike.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it ends up being anything like Zootopia was among the Furry fandom, I'm willing to bet the theaters will see a healthy mix of both children and adults without children.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am definitely going to see it when it comes out. If it's nominated for an oscar for best animated feature in 2018 I hope it wins and if it doesn't I'm gonna be SUPER ANGRY!

Like "FlutterHulk" angry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh definitely! I'm going to watch it on the midnight premiere, if I can. As for whether most of the viewers will be Bronies, I have no idea.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now