PinkiePie97

Season 7 Confirmed

Recommended Posts

On 10/5/2016 at 0:33 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

Considering how Legend of Everfree concluded, they just have to make another movie. It would be a travesty if they were to leave it so open-ended like that because I saw it as not the end but only the beginning.

:sunset:

I totally agree! I noticed multiple possibly cliffhangers, and I really need to know what Sunset's element is called too, I hope they get into that. Maybe the specials will give more insight too :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Itcheeee said:

I totally agree! I noticed multiple possibly cliffhangers, and I really need to know what Sunset's element is called too, I hope they get into that. Maybe the specials will give more insight too :D

They also need to explain where those magical geodes came from.

:sunset:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/10/2016 at 6:48 PM, The Doctor said:

Bingo Card template ready!

 

6khTUgu.png

Poor Celestia just can't catch a break.

 

Personally, I think the cartoon can go onto another season, but I don't expect it to be much better than the actual (mostly good episodes, some great episodes and a few bad episodes). I feel like the writers are already recycling ideas and

Starlight Glimmer's strong presence in the final episodes, in the place of the Mane Six

is a good indication of that.

 

Next season will probably have another one of Rarity opening a shop, Twilight getting one upped by another mighty unicorn of rushed backstory, another "Luna is fucking awesome" episode, a crazy Discord episode and a season opener and finale where the rulers/guardians of Equestria amount to nothing, and some over-glorified villain becomes the center of the action.

 

I am officially butthurt, I have ZERO expectations that the writing staff will pleasantly surprise me, I'm sure that I'm going to hate the finale, and the present season isn't even over yet. <long, deep sigh>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Metemponychosis said:

Poor Celestia just can't catch a break.

 

Personally, I think the cartoon can go onto another season, but I don't expect it to be much better than the actual (mostly good episodes, some great episodes and a few bad episodes). I feel like the writers are already recycling ideas and

  Reveal hidden contents

Starlight Glimmer's strong presence in the final episodes, in the place of the Mane Six

is a good indication of that.

 

Next season will probably have another one of Rarity opening a shop, Twilight getting one upped by another mighty unicorn of rushed backstory, another "Luna is fucking awesome" episode, a crazy Discord episode and a season opener and finale where the rulers/guardians of Equestria amount to nothing, and some over-glorified villain becomes the center of the action.

 

I am officially butthurt, I have ZERO expectations that the writing staff will pleasantly surprise me, I'm sure that I'm going to hate the finale, and the present season isn't even over yet. <long, deep sigh>

Personally I wouldn't mind a Season based entirely on the past lives of Celestia and Luna, we really need to learn more about them than their current stature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Galacter said:

Personally I wouldn't mind a Season based entirely on the past lives of Celestia and Luna, we really need to learn more about them than their current stature.

We need more of Discord, Trixie, and other villain's backstory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

We need more of Discord, Trixie, and other villain's backstory

True. Perhaps an entire Season dedicated to such a thing, perhaps in story form as they explain it to the Mane Six.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Galacter said:

True. Perhaps an entire Season dedicated to such a thing, perhaps in story form as they explain it to the Mane Six.

I could imagine all the villains just sit down somewhere, together, talking about their pasts and such, all the introduction stuff is taken care of first, Tirek and Chrysalis talk about their pasts, but also in the same episode, the Mane 6 are sitting in their throne rooms with Discord and Trixie are talking about their pasts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Galacter said:

Personally I wouldn't mind a Season based entirely on the past lives of Celestia and Luna, we really need to learn more about them than their current stature.

I don't know if I'd trust the current staff to pull that off. A couple episodes, maybe, but a whole season... Sure, I'd like to get a few answers and background though.

 

And I honestly agree with @StarlightGlimmer. We need to know more about a lot of characters. Discord would be nice. Chrysalis too. King Sombra. Maybe a new series about how it all fits togheter, filled with lore, worldbuilding, and maybe even awesome magical fights. Why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

I could imagine all the villains just sit down somewhere, together, talking about their pasts and such, all the introduction stuff is taken care of first, Tirek and Chrysalis talk about their pasts, but also in the same episode, the Mane 6 are sitting in their throne rooms with Discord and Trixie are talking about their pasts. 

I find Chrysalis the saddest perhaps in backstories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Metemponychosis said:

I don't know if I'd trust the current staff to pull that off. A couple episodes, maybe, but a whole season... Sure, I'd like to get a few answers and background though.

 

And I honestly agree with @StarlightGlimmer. We need to know more about a lot of characters. Discord would be nice. Chrysalis too. King Sombra. Maybe a new series about how it all fits togheter, filled with lore, worldbuilding, and maybe even awesome magical fights. Why not?

I am unsure about King Sombra since the comic line seems to have pretty much cleared up his past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Metemponychosis said:

I don't know if I'd trust the current staff to pull that off. A couple episodes, maybe, but a whole season... Sure, I'd like to get a few answers and background though.

 

And I honestly agree with @StarlightGlimmer. We need to know more about a lot of characters. Discord would be nice. Chrysalis too. King Sombra. Maybe a new series about how it all fits togheter, filled with lore, worldbuilding, and maybe even awesome magical fights. Why not?

I would pay to see a movie based on their back stories

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Galacter said:

I am unsure about King Sombra since the comic line seems to have pretty much cleared up his past.

Nothing that can't be done better. Of course, though, I don't really trust the actual staff to do it. Thought I think that Sombra's comic isn't perfect and could easily be better

(princesses ruin everything)

but it is very good.

6 minutes ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

Haven't read the comics

They're generally worth it. Easy. Specially the Fiendship is Magic series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Metemponychosis said:

Nothing that can't be done better. Of course, though, I don't really trust the actual staff to do it. Thought I think that Sombra's comic isn't perfect and could easily be better

  Reveal hidden contents

(princesses ruin everything)

but it is very good.

They're generally worth it. Easy. Specially the Fiendship is Magic series.

Can someone sum up what happened and put in a spoiler for me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Metemponychosis said:

Nothing that can't be done better. Of course, though, I don't really trust the actual staff to do it. Thought I think that Sombra's comic isn't perfect and could easily be better

  Hide contents

(princesses ruin everything)

but it is very good.

They're generally worth it. Easy. Specially the Fiendship is Magic series.

Indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Siege of the Crystal Empire capped a fantastic backstory for Sombra started in the Fiendship is magic series.

However, the story in the present was awful and Radient Hope was an absolutely vile character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2016 at 5:41 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

They also need to explain where those magical geodes came from.

:sunset:

It seems like they were there from forever ago, maybe Equestrian magic has been in that world longer then we think? :P Either way I want to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2016 at 11:01 PM, Metemponychosis said:

@StarlightGlimmer

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/FIENDship_is_Magic_Issue_1

And it kinda closes up in the Siege of the Crystal Empire arc in the main comics

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Siege_of_the_Crystal_Empire

(Heavy, heavy spoilers in these links)

Spoilers seem like a mute point to things at this time. :?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Galacter said:

Spoilers seem like a mute point to things at this time. :?

Eh... I have a tendency of forgetting about them, so I tend to be too careful some times. And it doesn't hurt to mention it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Metemponychosis said:

Eh... I have a tendency of forgetting about them, so I tend to be too careful some times. And it doesn't hurt to mention it.

Well yes I won't dissuade that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now