PinkiePie97

Season 7 Confirmed

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎09 at 0:58 PM, Itcheeee said:

It seems like they were there from forever ago, maybe Equestrian magic has been in that world longer then we think? :P Either way I want to know.

The Sirens were there for some time before Sunset first brought magic into the human world, so your theory does hold a lot of merit.

3 hours ago, StarlightGlimmer said:

I want to see Sunset go back to the pony world.

1 hour ago, Anti-Villain said:

And I want to see her human-world counterpart.

Both would be sweet, but I just can't see it happening anytime soon. =/ Then again, I could be wrong.

7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

The Sirens were there for some time before Sunset first brought magic into the human world, so your theory does hold a lot of merit.

I do wonder how many other people, or items were sent through the mirror before the Sirens, even. There is still SO much to be discovered here, I do hope they explain it all one day. Either through the novels or animated, though I would prefer the later.

While I'm happy to see that Ponies is back for another hoo-rah, I think that the series should start wrapping up soon, at least as far as the show is concerned. I would be more than thrilled if the writers kept coming out with great and interesting content, but I'd hate to see the show turn out to be like one of those movies that gets ruined by too many sequels. If that makes sense. 

34 minutes ago, Lady Kiriness said:

While I'm happy to see that Ponies is back for another hoo-rah, I think that the series should start wrapping up soon, at least as far as the show is concerned. I would be more than thrilled if the writers kept coming out with great and interesting content, but I'd hate to see the show turn out to be like one of those movies that gets ruined by too many sequels. If that makes sense. 

I think a better example would be one of those shows that gets bad after a lot of seasons.

55 minutes ago, PinkiePie97 said:

I think a better example would be one of those shows that gets bad after a lot of seasons.

However FiM is exemplified, the bottom line is that a good thing can become not so good when it's dragged out too long. I sure hope that FiM doesn't fall into that category! 

That being said, I think there are many directions that the comics and books can continue with side stories and expanding more on Equestrian lore, etc! :sweetieyes: