Hey guys, I've decided to move away from MLPForums and decided that I'll be posting here for now on. I don't know if any of you lurked over there from time to time but my profile there was HexDex. After Jeric and a bunch of the OG's jumped ship I decided that maybe it was time to move to EqD. So far I am loving this site and can't wait to be post my art, music, and other fun stuff here in the future! Thanks for having me here everypony.

• Like 2

Hello DrHexDex and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums. I've heard of the MLP Forums you mentioned, but I've never posted there. I'm going to assume that it's gotten worse in recent months due to unfortunate circumstances beyond its control.

:sunset:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrHexDex said:

Hey guys, I've decided to move away from MLPForums and decided that I'll be posting here for now on. I don't know if any of you lurked over there from time to time but my profile there was HexDex. After Jeric and a bunch of the OG's jumped ship I decided that maybe it was time to move to EqD. So far I am loving this site and can't wait to be post my art, music, and other fun stuff here in the future! Thanks for having me here everypony.

• Like 1

Hey there, friend!

Looks like you're one of many fresh from The Great Exodus

Here you will find warmth and good company! (Not that company, though)

Here we're a happy little band of friends, but just a tad more than friends!

Here, we're family!

And it makes me giddy to welcome you to The Family!

You've gotta enjoy it here!

You've gotta

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 1

Welcome to the EQD forums DrHexDex!!  Not sure if I've been on the MLP forums... but seems like this might get more popular as time goes on.  Since you've jump on the bandwagon, buckle your seat belt, and enjoy the ride!  Please keep all hooves, wings and horns inside the ride at all times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Welcome to the forums. I've heard of the MLP Forums you mentioned, but I've never posted there. I'm going to assume that it's gotten worse in recent months due to unfortunate circumstances beyond its control.

:sunset:

It really has

3 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello DrHexDex and welcome to the forums, I hope you will find everything to your liking and enjoy your stay :happybonbon:

If you have any questions regarding the place feel free to ask

Until then see you around

Thanks!  I'll keep in touch if I need anything :3

4 minutes ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

Welcome to the EQD forums DrHexDex!!  Not sure if I've been on the MLP forums... but seems like this might get more popular as time goes on.  Since you've jump on the bandwagon, buckle your seat belt, and enjoy the ride!  Please keep all hooves, wings and horns inside the ride at all times.

Haha thanks. I'll try to please don't kick me off the ride

Hey DrHex, and welcome! Our motto the last few days should  "Give us your tired, your poor, your humbled masses yearning to be free..." :ameridash:Hope it's a safe haven for you after what's been happening  /mlp/. 

• Like 1

Welcome, DrHexDex!

I have to admit, seeing all these refugees from MLP forums has me curious what happened over there. I left there a few months ago, so it looks like I missed all the action.

• Like 1