LuigiFan45

RIP SiIvagunner 1/9/2016-9/30/2016

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, AaronMk said:

Literally who?

I'm with Aaron. Seriously, who the hell is SiivaGunner? This is the very first time I have ever heard of them. Some of us need context. CONTEXT!! :applejargh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, invertigo said:

He says it in parentheses, Aaron. Step it up.

 

That's like saying "X writes music, they have songs".

 

Like nigga that doesn't help me care I need substance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

I'm with Aaron. Seriously, who the hell is SiivaGunner? This is the very first time I have ever heard of them. Some of us need context. CONTEXT!! :applejargh:

A great high-quality video game rip channel

 

 

An example

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2016 at 6:56 PM, LuigiFan45 said:

He was Grand, son. Real Grand.

 

 

(Posting in Gaming because he only uploads high quality video game rips)

A great uploader, has he decided to retire from Youtube? (Not that I would blame him...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Galacter said:

A great uploader, has he decided to retire from Youtube? (Not that I would blame him...)

His last upload said he was ending activity on the channel.

 

It's an hour long and haven't even watched it all so I don't know if he even says why he's stopping channel activity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuigiFan45 said:

His last upload said he was ending activity on the channel.

 

It's an hour long and haven't even watched it all so I don't know if he even says why he's stopping channel activity.

Again, I do not blame him. Youtube is out of control now, their latest blunder being this......................"Youtube Heroes" nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now